Chapter 51 - Anyone ordered cookies?

Alek woke up even earlier than usual, but for once it was a good thing as he had a meeting at 8h30. He walked through the penthouse in complete silence as everyone else was still sleeping. Despite knowing full well that Jane would not be at the gym at 6am, he still was disappointed not to see her there when he walked in. He worked out for over an hour and then went back to his room to get ready for the day.

By the time he was showered, shaven and almost fully dressed, Jane walked out of her room in the direction of the gym, hoping to see Alek there. She was surprised to see that the gym was empty. She decided she could not just wait around, so she walked out of the gym and after glancing at her bedroom door, she started walking in the opposite direction, to Alek's bedroom. She knocked on the door, but did not hear a reply, so she slowly opened and walked in.

"Alek?" she called, walking into the bedroom. She saw that the bed was undone, but empty, and Alek was nowhere to be seen.

Alek walked out of the dressing room, putting on a shirt. "Morning, L.J.," he said, smiling as he saw she was alone in his bedroom.

"Morning, Alek," she replied, smiling back at him. "Sorry to barge in, you were not at the gym, so I was worried."

"It's cool. You're always welcome in my bedroom," he smiled at her.

"Thanks," she whispered, walking closer to him. "Do you have to go earlier to work today?"

"Yeah, I have a meeting at 8:30am," he whispered, pulling her to him as soon as she was close enough. "I'm going to have to leave soon, but I'm happy you're here."

"Me too." She looked up into his eyes, and saw his head lean down slowly, moving toward her lips. Moving her lips up to meet his sooner, she moaned as soon as their lips touched. The kiss deepened quickly, their hands roamed their bodies, her hands on his bare chest, his grabbing her ass, pulling her even closer to him. By the time she felt him harden, he stopped the kiss and hugged her.

"I really have to go," he whispered. "I can't miss the meeting and I definitely can't get there with an erection." They both laughed.

"Alright," she whispered against his chest, still not moving away.

A few minutes later, they both pulled away and she started to button up his shirt.

"I could get used to this," he said, looking down at her.

"Me too," she replied. It was such a small thing, to help him get dressed, but it was so intimate at the same time. It would be great to share this every morning, she thought.

"I really have to go," he sighed, walking into the dressing room to put on his shoes. He grabbed his grey jacket and walked back out as he was putting on a black tie on top of his black shirt.

"You look hot. Do you have a sexy meeting today?" Jane laughed.

"I have a meeting with this gorgeous, intelligent businesswoman who is currently driving me insane in her tight leggings," he laughed and pulled her in for a last kiss before he left.

"Good to know. I'll see you later then."

"Can't wait. And no need to worry, you will be amazing, I know it," he kissed her softly on the lips.

"You have too much trust in me, but thanks," she whispered, kissing him back.

"See you later, L.J.," he said, letting go of her, picking up his phone and his briefcase, before stopping by the door to look at her. "I'm free for lunch if you and Lulu want to bribe me with a cafeteria meal," he laughed.

"It can be arranged," she smiled at him.

"Good."

"See you in a bit," she smiled at him.