Chapter 71 - Please don't go!

"Alek, don't," Jane said quickly, grabbing his arm with both her hands. She did not possess the strength to stop him if he wanted to walk away from her, but she had to try. "Please don't go! I love you, Alek!" Those words took him by surprise, so he stayed on the couch next to her. "As long as we love each other, there are always things to talk about. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow when Cain returns, what I know is that we still have an entire day alone, just you and me, and I won't spend it apart!"

Alek did not move, did not say anything, he could not. She took the lead, threw the blanket on the floor, and sat on his lap; her legs spread around his waist. She put her hands around his neck and kissed his lips over and over again until he finally kissed her back. They kissed more desperately rather than passionately, desperate to be together, to not let go of each other. Jane stood up and took all her clothes off as he watched her unmoving. She climbed back on top of him and pulled the waistband of his sweatpants down to release his erection. A moment later, she had pushed him inside of her and they both moaned loudly. He put his hands on her ass, helping her move up and down. She did not stop moving until they both came, their lips locked together from pleasure and pain.

Still inside of her, he leaned forward and picked up the blanket from the floor to wrap it up around her naked body. They stayed like that for far too long, still joined together, holding each other close, unable to go forward, unwilling to let go.

"I will always love you, Alek," Jane whispered in the crook of his neck.

"And I will always love you, L.J.," Alek whispered back in a sad, almost defeated tone.

Jane kissed him again and did not stop until she felt him hard again inside of her. "Take me to your bed, Alek," she moaned against his mouth, "Take me until there is nothing left of either of us!"

Alek stood up, holding Jane in his arms, and walked to his room, where he laid her on his bed and made love to her again until not much was left of either of them. After a short break, they were kissing again. It seemed like they could not do much else but make love, they could definitely not continue their previous talk.

As he was going down on her, his tongue on her clitoris, his fingers inside her butt, she orgasmed again and begged him to stop. This time, he complied as he could not wait a second longer to be inside of her. But it seemed she had other plans, she pushed him down on the mattress and climbed on top of him. When he saw what she intended to do, he tried to stop her, moving quickly before she could put his erection inside her butt.

"L.J., don't," he said hoarsely.

"Why not?" Jane asked.

"You're not ready yet, and I... I don't deserve this," he whispered, "Please don't."

Jane climbed on top of him again and leaned forward to kiss him. "I love you, Alek, and I have waited ten years to do this with you, I'm not going to wait any longer."

"I... God, L.J.! You'll regret this."

"I will never regret making love to you," she said and moved her hips down to his erection. The pain was immediate as he was too big for her butt, but she did not stop and slowly moved further down. She made it halfway through before she had to stop for a moment. "Oh, Alek," she moaned.

A moment passed before she could move slightly up and then further down again. They both moaned, their bodies shivering with anticipation. Alek was sweating profusely as he restrained his whole body from bouncing on her and taking her hard. He let her be in charge and watched her in awe as she continued to move slowly until the pain faded away. He noticed the change in her body and let go of her waist to touch her clitoris until she came. After that, it was easier for her and she moved deeper and faster. He sat up, his hands on her ass, holding her tightly against him. They kissed for a while until she nodded to him and he started to move her up and down with his hands, slowly at first. She came again, lost in his arms as he moved inside of her and kissed her lips and neck.

"Let me take you from behind, L.J.," he begged, and she complied, letting him take over.

He took it slowly, entering her from behind, making her groan in pain, until she got used to his size in this position. He finally made it all the way inside of her and stopped moving, reaching forward with his hand, and touching her clitoris until she relaxed and finally came for him again while he was buried inside of her.

"I can't take it any longer, Alek. Please come already," she moaned under him.

It was impossible to be as gentle anymore, but he tried to control himself as much as he could, trying not to go all the way out, even though it felt amazing to push himself inside of her again. Jane was completely lost and had given him full control over her body, which drove him insane. After a few more strokes, going harder and deeper, he finally came inside of her, as they both groaned and screamed from the immense release.

Alek laid next to her and pulled her shivering body closer to him. It was a moment before either could speak.

"Are you alright?" he asked her, stroking her face, blowing his warm breath on her sweaty forehead.

"Yes," she whispered, smiling at him.

"You are amazing! I can't believe you would trust me like this."

Jane did not have the strength to explain to him that, even though she was terrified of him leaving her again, she still trusted him. Instead, she whispered, "I love you, Alek!"

"I love you, L.J.," he replied, holding her closer to him, starting to feel hopeful again, that maybe they might find a way back to each other.