Chapter 68 - One... Two... Three...

"Let's go for a swim," Alek said enthusiastically as Jane was still stretching under the covers after they woke up from their nap.

"A swim?" Jane asked surprised.

"A naked swim," he replied tickling her, until she begged him to stop and agreed to go for a swim.

They walked through the second floor of the penthouse, holding on to their naked bodies. Alek turned on the jacuzzi and watched Jane walk to the edge of the swimming pool.

"The jacuzzi is definitely a good idea, the water looks too cold," Jane said, standing on the edge of the swimming pool.

Before she could stop him, she saw Alek lean forward, pick her up in his arms and throw them both in the cold water of the swimming pool. Jane yelped and pushed him away, but he still managed to keep her in his arms and under the water. He managed to steal a kiss before they both came out for air.

"You are the worst," Jane yelled, after taking a long breath.

"Oh, come on, L.J.! The water is not that cold, and now at least you are fully awake."

"Whatever," she replied, splashing water at him.

"Want to do a race?" he challenged her.

"You're insane. I'm getting out of here," she said, swimming towards the stairs.

"So, you've become a chicken in your old age, haven't you? The girl I knew would never back down from a race, and almost managed to win once," he teased.

"A chicken in my old age, really? And I did not almost win, I won fair and square! You're too much of a baby to accept defeat against a girl."

"That was not a fair race, and you know it. But hey, why don't we do it again?"

"Like I could win against you now."

"You should believe in yourself," he said, and after she just hmphed, he continued. "OK! What will be a fair fight? Five laps start for you? Ten?" He saw her walk out of the swimming pool and stand on the edge, her naked body shining from all the droplets, her nipples hardening with the touch of the cold air. She looked stunning; Alek thought mesmerised. Her cunning smile brought him back to reality.

"You want to give me five laps advantage on a twenty-lap race?"

"Absolutely," he said with a large smile, remembering having this same conversation with her about ten years ago.

"Challenge accepted," she agreed, smiling back at him.

Alek got out of the swimming pool and joined her, wrapping his arms around her waist, unable to stay away.

"No fraternising," she laughed, giving him a kiss, and then pushing him away. "What's the winning price?"

"Well, if you win, I'll go down on you and if I win..."

"Let me guess, I give you a blowjob?"

"You read my mind," he laughed.

"There are easier ways to get a blowjob, you know?"

"I really like this way. Ready when you are..."

"1... 2... 3..." Jane mumbled and jumped into the water.

Alek looked at her go and even yelled cheater before he jumped into the water after her. The race was tight, thanks to Jane having a five-lap lead and her incredible physical shape. Ultimately, Alek won, despite Jane getting in his way more than once.

"This is not fair," Jane said out of breath, banging her fists against the water.

"You are a sore loser and a cheater," Alek laughed.