Chapter 67 - When you say nothing at all

They held on to each other a while longer, until Jane heard him hum something and pulled away to look into his eyes.

"What song are you humming?" she asked.

"Sorry," he whispered. "I just remembered this song, but I can't seem to remember the words."

"Hum away, maybe I can recognise it."

"It went something like this..."

"I know which one it is," she smiled warmly at him.

"And?"

"Ronan Keating, When you say nothing at all."

"You remember the words? Sing it to me, please," he asked, smiling as he saw her nod at him.

After a moment and feeling very shy, Jane started singing the song in a low voice, just above a whisper.

"You have a beautiful voice, L.J.," Alek whispered, mesmerised. "I remember the words now."

"Sing with me," she smiled, feeling less shy if he sang along.

They sang the rest of the song together, Alek copying her words as he did not remember them all.

"I love hearing you sing," he kissed her on the lips.

"I love it when you sing for me. I still can't believe you sang Estopa in front of everyone at Rick's party," she laughed.

"How could I not? It's the song from our first kiss," he kissed her on the lips again.

"We were so young. I had not heard it again since then."

"I've played it a few times over the years, but only for myself, never in front of others."

"I can't believe how it seems written for us, even now."

"I know, right?" he laughed.

"I remember when you sang it for me in front of our parents. I was so embarrassed!"

"I remember. You were more embarrassed than me. My parents made me do it, I was too shy to sing in front of your parents."

"Of course, they did! They were all about romantic gestures," she laughed. "I've never seen two people more in love and proud to be in love, you know? They had no problem in showing how they felt for each other. They truly were soul mates!"

"That they were! I have so many memories of them being together, dancing together, singing, cooking... I want that, you know? With you!"

"I remember the first night after we came back from Mexico; we were sitting on the couches silently after we told them we wanted to keep the baby. Your dad was holding your mom's hand in his, they looked at each other, and a moment later, without saying a word to each other, they both knew what they were going to do next, and your mom spoke to us, as if they had talked it all through, just by sharing one glance. I would love to have that too; and I believe that the only person I could aspire to have something remotely similar is you!"

"You have no idea how much I want it for us," Alek whispered.

"I love you, Alek!"

"I love you, L.J.," Alek whispered, against her lips.

They kissed for the longest time before Alek pulled away and asked her what she wanted to do today.

"Apart from staying in bed and making love to you?" she asked with a large smile.

"Exactly," he replied, kissing her again.

"Well, there was something else I was hoping we could do," she said, her cheeks turning red.

"Anything," Alek replied without hesitation.

"It's that thing I told you that I haven't done since the last time we were together..."

"You mean," he said, speechless, caressing her ass under the covers, unable to say the words.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean," she whispered, hiding her face in the covers.

"Oh, you sweet, sweet little girl," he whispered, pulling her hair away so he could kiss her neck. "I'd love to do that too. I haven't been able to think of much else since you told me you haven't had anal sex all these years."

"I bet," she laughed.

"Let's get to it."

They moved around in bed as they kissed, Alek on his back, Jane sitting on his lap, her legs around his waist, leaning forward so they could continue kissing. They were not in a hurry as they kissed, her hands on his big smooth chest, his hands on her breasts and ass. She moved her hips lower when she felt his erection stand up and rubbed her thighs against it slowly.

"You're amazing, L.J.," he whispered, taking her nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, Alek," she moaned, as he grabbed her ass and made her move even more along the length of his erection.

He pushed her back against the mattress, his body on top of hers. He kissed her passionately again and started moving lower; first stopping at her breasts, then continuing his journey south until he reached her core. She was delicious as she moaned for him under his touch and mouth. He took out his tongue from inside her and moved it to her clitoris so he could put two fingers inside of her. It did not take long for her to come under him, and he waited it out, until her orgasm was over. Then he moved his tongue again, this time even further south until he reached her butt, didn't that make her jump up and groan loudly as he started to lick. A moment later, he replaced his tongue by one of his fingers and slowly entered her butt. They both groaned, Jane from the pressure and pain, and Alek from the delicious tightness, he could not wait to be inside of her...

Alek had no choice but to take it slow, so he went down on her again as his finger moved slowly inside her butt. It did not take long for the pain to fade away and turn into pleasure and, as she orgasmed, he felt it all on his tongue. He could not wait a moment longer, so he came up on top of her and with one movement, he was inside of her, making her scream his name. With each stroke, he moved less and less gently as she took him in. He moved one of her legs up on his shoulder, turning her to the side, and went in even deeper until she came again, almost taking him over the edge.

"Turn around for me," he said in a seductive, rough voice as he stood on his knees.

Jane moved around gladly and gasped as she felt his finger enter her butt again, instead of her sex. He kept moving his finger for a while longer, until he could not wait anymore, as he needed his own release. He took the finger out and entered her sex again. He did not stop moving until they both came, holding on to her butt to keep her in place.

"That was amazing," Jane whispered next to him, after they were lying in bed next to each other, exhausted but happy and fully satisfied.

"You are amazing," he replied with a big smile. "You OK?" he asked, caressing her ass.

"All good! Though I thought we were going to have anal sex. You could not wait, could you?"

"I could not wait," he confessed laughing. "And you're very tight, L.J.; it would hurt too much. We can try again later if you want."

"I want," she said, hiding a yawn under the covers.

"Come here, sleepyhead." He took her in his arms, and they both drifted into a light, peaceful sleep.