Chapter 31 - Phone sex

Another long day at work, full of appointments and managing HG. By 7pm, Jane was still in front of her computer when Luna stuck her head in and told her to wrap it up so they could go for a drink.

"Almost done," replied Jane.

They went to their usual bar and ordered their usual cocktails on their usual table. Finally, something that stayed the same, Jane thought relieved.

"Now that was quite a weekend," Martina smiled, taking a sip from her piña colada.

"Your fiancé is something else. The party was incredible, and I loved my dress," Raquel added.

"And you had to choose a black dress," Martina teased her.

"Yours was purple," Raquel retorted and as she saw Luna smile, she got back at her too. "And yours was red, so you can't say anything to me."

"I wasn't going to," Luna replied. "I'll never get the chance again to have a 19th century dress handmade for me for free. Of course, it was going to be red!" They all laughed.

"Your dress was stunning," Martina said to Jane.

"It really was! I don't think I could have chosen it better myself," Jane replied.

"Cain really knows what you like," Raquel said with a wink.

"And talking about what you like," Martina continued, "spill the beans on Xander, I'm dying to know more."

"There's nothing more to say," Jane said, her cheeks flashing as she remembered him going down on her. She had never had a more powerful orgasm in her life.

"Come on! We're your best friends, you have to share," Raquel insisted.

"Back us up, Luna! You know you want to know too," Martina said to Luna.

"I saw enough of Xander to satisfy my curiosity," Luna replied, as Raquel and Martina groaned. "But there is something I want to know..."

"Yes," Raquel cheered, even if she did not know what Luna was going to say.

"How was it to have both Cain and Alek touching you?" Luna asked.

"That was really incredible," Jane smiled.

"But didn't you feel afraid or something," Martina asked.

"I would have thought so too, but they were so gentle, and it just felt right," Jane continued. "I actually felt very powerful as I made them both come into my hands."

"I bet," Raquel replied and they all laughed.

"They've done it so many times, you know? Sharing girls and girlfriends, so they really know how to do it. And I trust them both, so I guess that made it easier."

"Would you take it further though?" Luna asked, looking at her.

"They said that we could take it further another time, but I don't know if I'm ready for that," Jane admitted, looking at Luna, knowing that she knew everything else between Alek and her.

"Maybe you should," Luna whispered, surprising Jane.

"You think so?"

"You definitely should," Raquel interjected. "Xander is so hot, I would not hesitate if my Claudio proposed it." They all laughed at that.

"I'm telling you, if Xander wants to throw another party, I'm all in too," Martina added. "He's just so handsome and seems so nice."

"Yeah," Jane agreed. She wanted to tell them everything, but she just did not have the strength to tell all the story right now. Maybe another time.