Chapter 66 - My one and only

It was late in the morning when Alek finally woke up. The first thing he did, was open his eyes and make sure that the warm naked body wrapped around his naked body was really Jane's and not some fantasy or worse, another nameless, faceless girl.

"Good morning, L.J.," he whispered as he saw her open her eyes.

"Good morning, Alek," she replied with a beautiful smile. "For a moment, I feared it had all been a dream."

"Me too!"

"So happy it was real," she whispered, her cheeks flushing red.

"Glad to hear that," he smiled and kissed her red cheeks.

"I don't want to get up, but I really need to use the bathroom," she laughed.

"Same here."

They stayed in bed for a moment longer, just holding on to each other. Reluctantly, they let go and walked to the bathroom. Jane used the bathroom first as Alek washed his teeth. Then they switched places and by the time Jane finished washing her teeth, she laughed and said, "I guess after all that we have been through together, we don't feel shy around each other to use the bathroom together."

"I didn't even think about it," Alek smiled at her. "I guess we're cool that way."

"Yeah..."

"Wanna shower together too?" he offered with a seductive smile.

"Why not?" she replied, her body getting hot already.

Alek turned on the water and they stepped inside the large shower together. The shower head was so large, they could both fit under it. Not a moment passed, before their hands were on each other's bodies. They started kissing, more and more passionately. Alek picked her up and Jane wrapped her legs and arms around his body. A moment later, he was inside of her, and they both groaned loudly.

"Wait! Slowly," Jane moaned, feeling sore this morning.

"Sorry," Alek said, not moving an inch. "You want to stop?"

"No," she replied quickly. "Don't stop. Just take it slowly."

"As you wish," he replied, kissing her for the longest time before he slowly started moving again.

It was not long before the pain faded away and the pleasure took its place. "Oh, God, Alek... faster," she moaned, and was pleased to feel him go faster and deeper, obeying her every wish. He did not stop until she orgasmed in his arms. Then he moved his arms under her thighs, making her lose balance, but he held on to her before they could both fall on the floor. She was left to his mercy, as he held her in his arms, her legs wide open as he moved inside of her, faster and faster with each stroke until they both came loudly.

Still inside of her, they kissed again, and he finally let her go, still keeping his hands around her waist to make sure she would not lose her bearings. They smiled at each other, a happy and satisfied smile.

"Now that was nice," Jane said.

"That was incredible! The best way to wake up," Alek laughed.

"Come here," she said, putting some shampoo in her hands and making him lean forward so she could wash his hair. Then she proceeded to wash his whole body, taking extra time to wash his already thick erection.

"I could get used to this too," he whispered in her ear.

Alek rinsed off all the foam from his body and then he washed her hair and body, touching every inch. They rinsed quickly and barely dried off their wet bodies before Alek picked her up and laid her on his bed. She stopped him before he could mount her and turned around, bringing her ass up to him, so he could take her on all fours.