Chapter 27 - Secret room

"What are we doing here?" Jane asked, just above a whisper.

"I could not handle your stare on me a moment longer, whether it was to scold me for Layla's hand on me, or because you were getting turned on talking about last night with your girlfriends. So, I decided to do something about it, to show you I only want your hands on me." He pushed her against the column, just next to the curtains covering the entry to the sitting area, and kissed her passionately. Jane could not have stopped him, not that she wanted to! She loved his lips on her, his tongue dancing with hers, his hands around her waist.

"You look stunning, L.J.," he whispered, as he leaned forward to kiss the top of her breasts, as they were pushed up by the corset.

"Thank you," she mumbled, as she tried to push his head up, she desperately wanted to kiss him again.

"But I'm afraid that I do prefer you in your underwear," he whispered, as he licked her breasts, looking up into her eyes.

"You do?" she asked out of breath.

"I really do," he replied. He leaned all the way down and put his hand under her fluffy dress. He let his finger trail all the way up, from her ankle to the inside of her thighs. "I can't stop thinking of you, how good it felt to touch you and make you come." Jane moaned loudly and he kissed her hard, muffling the moan with his lips. "Do you know how much I want you?"

"Yes," she replied, as she touched his erection through his pants.

"Oh, L.J.," Alek whispered. "Will you let me touch you again? Right here, right now." He brushed his fingers over her thong.

"Please," she begged.

Alek pushed her panties to the side and slid two fingers inside of her. She moaned instantly, as did he, loving that she was already wet for him. She came soon after, as he moved his fingers in and out of her, but he did not stop. He pulled her leg up with his free hand and started drawing circles around her clitoris, over and over until she came again.

"You are the sweetest," he whispered against her parted lips. He pushed his fingers inside of her again, picking up the pace as her body quivered for him. She came again, but this time, he rode the orgasm with his fingers until she was done moaning. She saw him put his fingers to his mouth and lick them thoroughly. "You taste so good."

"God... Alek..."

"Yes, L.J.? Would you like me to do something else? Something I am dying to do to you?" he asked as he licked his lips.

"Oh, yes..." she begged again and saw him lean down between her legs.

The curtains opened and Luna walked in. Alek jumped up and let Jane's dress fall to the floor, to cover her up.

"I know I am disturbing," Luna said, her eyes glued to the floor, "but Jane your parents are leaving, and they are looking for you to say goodbye, so I thought it better if I come in here than someone else looking for you."

"You can look up, Lulu. Nothing you haven't seen before or last night," Alek smiled. "And thanks! It was a good call."

Luna looked up at them, Jane was flushed, and Alek was not presentable with the huge bulge behind his zipper. "I... erm..."

"You two should walk out and say goodbye to your parents. I'm going to need a moment to calm down." Alek groaned.

"Yeah," Jane whispered, looking hungrily at Alek.

"Come here," Alek said, pulling Jane into his arms. They held on for a moment and with a final kiss, he let her go. "Go on! I'll be right behind you."