What now

So first of all to those people who haven't read the other chapters . Louis lives right now together with his dad , who is the sheriff and also doesn't likes Harry . Louis also kissed the neighbors daughter Cassidy in the last chapter and now they're apparently dating .
Enjoy ;)

After Cassidy left his house Louis felt  completely exhausted into his sheets not knowing what he will going to do about the kiss . Are he and Cassidy now dating ? Is it really that what he wanted ? He didn't knew and for the rest of the night he was laying awake , lost in his thoughts .Of corse Cassidy was a really lovely girl and a very beautiful too but even tough the curly headed boy showed no interest in him yet he couldn't get his mind of him . If Harry really would consider dating him one day he wouldn't want to be taken already because he was the one who was on Louis mind 24/7 even tough he didn't like to admit it .

The next morning Louis fell out of his bed a little to late because he had slept in the night before overthinking to much . As always he had no time having breakfast with his dad who normally left the house a hour later than him . He decided to go with a green Adidas hoodie and some black skinnies paired with his usual black Converse .
He packed his bag grabbed a granola bar and ran out of the house to his bus to school .

The first two lessons were really boring and the only exciting thing was the chatting together with his friends Liam and Zayn . But there was one class Louis was looking forward to the whole day and that was the English class. Not only because it was his Favorit class but also because they builded groups last time and louis really enjoyed getting to know the new people in his group .

When he got into the classroom most of the students were already sitting in their groups . Louis looked trough the classroom and as he spotted his in the right corner near the windows . His eyes widened for a moment . Why were Harry and Niall sitting with his group ? He felt like he missed out on something because they clearly weren't in his group last lesson . Shaking his head to get out of his toughest, Louis slowly walked up to the other lads . He took his chair an sat himself down only two places away from the curly boy and his friend . He greeted everyone and when he came to Harry , Louis gave him a little smile that turned into a smirk as he saw his green eyes clenching down his body .Louis knew that this was one of his hoodies that made him look especially nice .

They both got caught out of their gaze when the teacher started talking and the whole class got silent . While the teacher started explaining everybody seemed to give their attention to the teacher . As everybody looked to the teacher writing something on the blackboard Louis eyes trailed of to look at the green eyed one who was surprisingly busy with already staring  his way . He was dressed in a pair of black jeans just as Louis, on top of it a gray sweeter with the word obsession on it .As soon as their eyes met Harry immediately took his eyes back to the blackboard pretending he did not just spent the whole time looking at the painful gorgeous man . Louis stomach felt like it got flipped over and twirled upside down and he couldn't get Harry's action off his mind for the rest of the class .

" So please split the tasks within the group and make sure nobody is left out !„ Were the last words of the teacher and with  that everybody in the group started chatting . Only Harry and Niall were kept out of the conversation but before Louis could say anything Ryan ,one out of his group ,startet talking to Harry .

" Hey psycho don't you wanna say something ? We are a group so come and get involved .„ Was what he said and with a disgusting smirk on his face . Louis was angry and not because he called Harry a psycho because who cares ? No it was more because nobody left him a chance to explain himself . Louis just watched as Harry stood up from his chair an puttet both hands on the table leaning down near Ryan's face .

" Better watch out before you mess with the wrong people „ . He said in a low calm voice before he left the table followed by Naill .

Laughter startet and Ryan and the others just started to make fun of him ,but Louis was shook . So shook that his jaw must have already fallen to the floor . He knew that Harry could be a little snappy to him but he would never see him talking like this to others . Harry knew with that he would only fill in the image of a psycho and maybe even a Killer and Louis knew it too .