Lets ruin this mans life

Harry's POV:

We both stayed in this gaze of sex and sweat for a bit and I needed to say , I never thought it  would feel that good. I was still hurt a little but but I actually liked that too . I never thought I could be so pleasured and I already wanted again .

Sadly I couldn't . I was so unbelievably exhausted and even Louis took notice when he cupped me up and laid me down on his chest cudgeling me . We were both full of sweat and eventually cum but we didn't cared . We just laid like this and Louis kept on kissing my temple asking if it was good and if I'm feeling well .

"Do you know how happy I am that I was you're first „ he whispered against my head , his voice still huskily.

"I'm happy you were mine too „I whispered against his chest .

"Shall I let a bath in for you ?„

How cute is this boy actually . He literally went from I can make you scream to shall I let you in a bath , like what ? I loved him , I loved him , l loved him . He was so perfect ,he was sweet ,he was gentle .

"I'd like that yeah„ I responded calmly.

He slowly laid down my head onto the pillow and went into the bathroom . Seconds later I could hear the water running into the bathtub and shortly after that the shower started too . I tried to get up but my bum was actually so sore that I walked with a little limp to the bathtub.( god, so embarrassing) . Louis didn't saw me walking into the bathroom so when he got out of his , pretty long , shower I was already laying in the bathtub.

"Oh I didn't saw you there „ he said when he noticed me .

I just gave him a little smile . To my surprise he walked out the room but came back immediately with a rose in his hand . He pulled out leaf after leaf , letting them fall into the tub , so they were swimming on the water . I calmly watched them falling into the water one by one , wich surprisingly calmed me down . Then he walked up to me placing another kiss on my temple , while softly brushing his fingers through my hair .

"Take as much time as you need Angel „

My butterflies went wild at that and I couldn't resist but just sight out .

"I love you so much Lou „

He immediately turned around giving me his beautiful sunshine smile , I wish I could catch and trap on his face forever .

I just laid down letting the warm water relax my muscles. Minutes after minutes went by and I got more and more relaxed the longer I laid in the tub . I didn't exactly knew how much time went by after I heard Louis calling from his room that I should come .

I slowly got out the water and putted on my clothes before I walked into the room .Louis was  sitting on the bed with a sparkle in his eyes .

"Kiara texted „

"Great , what did she said „ I asked while walking up to him , sitting down on the bed too .

"She said that her dad thinks , the shots came from a LeMat Revolver. Its super rare and expensive . There weren't many produced „ He explained to me

"That's perfect . Is there a plan what we do with that information ?„

"Since it's such a rare one we can easily find out who bought one I guess . Kiara said she would help us „

I smiled at him , but it was a smile that at the same time broke my inside . It was surreal for me to know that I might get the chance to finally get peace . With everyone , with my dad and especially with myself . It was hard living like this , paying for something you haven't done . It wasn't just hard that so many people tried to get out of the way from me but also that I had to live with this pain too . I was traumatized since that day and sadder than I actually showed .