You're a bad liar Tommo

Louis POV :

The day went by so unbelievable slowly and not even the break went by as fast as it usually did . Liam was already on my locker when I walked up to it .

"Hey mate what's up „ he said with a friendly smile on his face . I putted my books into my locker and turned to him .

"Totally fine . And you ? Where's Zayn ?

Instead of answering me , he just nodded into the direction of some other lockers on the other side of the hallway . Zayn was standing there leaning on the locker talking to ....oh no .... oh please no . Out of all people why Cassidy . Before I could do anything I already saw Zayn walking up to me with a little smirk on his face . I prayed that he and Cassidy had not talked about the poem . I said it was from her so .........

"Hey lads !„ he said as he finally reached Liam and me .

"Hey „Liam and I immediately replied to him .

"Shall we go to the cafe then ?„ Liam asked . Thank god Zayn said nothing , at least that's what I thought .

As Liam started to walk away to the cafe and I wanted to follow I felt Zayns hand on my wrist .

"Hey„ he said and I carefully turned around .

"Don't you want to tell me why you lied about the poem ?„

No I really don't want to say why I lied about the poem , especially not because I had no idea what I should say .

"Ähmm...„ I started to stutter "I sorry about that „ And that was all I could come up with.

"Okay...and ...from who is it actually? „

Yay , there it was the question I really didn't wanted to hear .

"So the poem ... is ... ähmm„ my head was empty , completely empty .

"Are you mad when I say I can't tell you ?„

He finally let go of my wrist and shook his head with an disappointed facial expression.

"You're such a bad liar Tommo . You know I don't have such a big problem with Harry but Liam does so .... „

Wait what , what did he just said . How in the actual fu*k did he found out it was Harry ?

"How do you know ?„ I asked  in disbelief.

"Well they offer a poetry lesson here in school and I used to go there with Styles and a bunch of other students . He used to be one of the best „

Yeah that made sense .

"Oh okay ...do you ... are you mad ?„

"No . Don't worry about that, I don't care as long as you watch out for yourself I'm fine . Let's go now , Liam's probably waiting "

He said with a wink and started walking up to the Cafeteria.

That went surprisingly well . It was nice that Zayn had no problem with it ,  i mean Harry and I weren't even a couple until now .I just hoped that Liam would react just as Zayn did .

The rest of the day went by .I was just sitting in the bus as a message popped up on my screen .

Dad :
Im bringing food tonight . Any suggestions?

At first I didn't realized but after a few minutes I did . Oh no , i wanted to meet up with Harry tonight . I thought that my dad wasn't home and I just hoped I could somehow still organized a meetup with Harry .

Me :
Burgers would be great

Dad:
Okay perfect . See you .

Usually I was glad when my dad came home earlier . We usually would sit together and talk a little bit . But since I didn't knew how to interpret Harry's words from earlier in the classroom , I really would have liked it if my dad had a night shift .

I driftet of into my music on the rest of the bus drive.

————————————————————————————————

It was almost 7o'clock when I got a message from Harry .

Curly:
Is our date still standing ?

I had to smile "date" bud i already had plans . It was a Friday and I actually had thought about taking him out this weekend ,but then my dad snapped back into my head .

Me:
Well there is a little problem, my dad's home :( .

Curly:
Oh , maybe you can come over to me then .

That was the moment that I realized that I never thought about going to him . I already got a little bit excited about the thought to finally see his house , maybe even his mother .

Me :
That would be really nice . My dad brought dinner so I could come around 8 o'clock ?

Curly:
Perfect . Already excited .

Well I was too . Then I heard the door open so I wrote my last text and went downstairs .

Me:
Me too. See you x

Well, well , well next chapter is already up .

Thoughts/wishes.
—may