I'd like this

Trigger warning ......smut ...... (top Harry)

I didn't wanted to be hysterical but I was hurt . Hurt because ha never had told me those things had happened too . My heart ached as I read through his files , the lines repeating in my head over and over again . Fight with cell mate . Illegal possession of a knife in prison. Strong confrontation with police officer .

I felt stupid , be cause I immediately believed it . What if Hall just added those things into his file ? Of corse I had to ask as soon as I get out of here . I felt my phone buzzing , while I was still deep in my thoughts . It was Kiara .

Kiara:
Get out ! Now!

I grabbed the files as fast as I could and ran up the stairs to the door . I almost tripped when I reached the door but could luckily balance myself before I would fall down completely . When I walked up to the door I was even thinking about the button too and pressed it before quietly closing the door . A weight fell off my shoulders and I started walking over to Kiara's house , waiting there for her .

"Did you get the files„ I heard her calling , when she came , a few minutes later than me .

"Yeah yeah , I got them „ I answered but it sounded a little bit more down and sad .

"Oh everything Fine ?„ she asked while walking up to me , a worried expression on her face .

I felt her hand on my shoulder and shortly after that she took my jaw and pushed it up so I would look her into the eyes . She had a little smile on her lips , but I could see the worry in her eyes .

"Keep you're head up love „

"Yes I know .„

I answered quietly while uncomfortably shifting Harry's file in my hand . Her eyes traveled immediately to the file , after that directly back to my face . She flickered her eyes between the file and my eyes questioning but said nothing . I just shook my head because I knew she would understand what I meant . Sometimes it was scary how good she could read people .

"I'm not going to ask you about it but if you need to talk then I'm here „

I wasn't really a person that really had to talk about their problems . If I needed to talk to somebody right now it was Harry . The fact that I was mad actually made no sense but I couldn't help it . My mind went in a wrong way and even if it was just for a second , it happened . It made me angry at him and at myself . I really considered that he might could be the bad boy everybody said he was . I was  stupid . Harry was soft and even shy sometimes , why would I ever think like that . I tried to get out my thoughts , knowing I would struggle with them way to long.

"Thanks K. and also thank you for helping us „

"No problem and now go back to you're husband and tell me everything later „ she said while giving me a clap on my shoulder .

When I walked back to the parking lot , where Harry and I had parked I started feeling dizzy . I wasn't feeling happy or something, just mad, angry, dizzy ......almost like I wanted to throw up . I didn't knew why , I mean maybe it wasn't even true , the things that were standing in Harry's file .

I saw Harry , still sitting in the backset , not cuffed anymore . I wasn't sure what I would do . Should I be angry ? Should I scream at him? When I opened the door from the backseat Harry's eyes immediately snapped my way . I knew he had been worried about me by the way he was looking at me . I said nothing and just sat down next to him , glancing his way .

"Everything alright ?„I heard him saying . His warm deep voice covering the whole car . I didn't answered.

"God Louis I was so scared is...are you ...„ then he paused for a while realizing I wasn't answering ." Are you mad about something ...did I do something wrong . Are you mad because I let you go ...you know that wasn't my fau....