Clothes off

Y'all know what's coming now ...............smut
Trigger warning: smut

I couldn't count the exact amount of minutes it took until Harry was on the door , but he was really fast . I could say that we both kinda waited for this moment .

When the door rang I immediately jumped up from my bed , where I had waited and  ran downstairs.I opened the door , to an absolutely stunning looking Harry . He was dressed in the same skinnies as earlier ,he had only changed his hoodie into a white T-Shirt with a leather jacked on top of it . It seemed simple , but on him it looked absolutely stunning.

He just walked in smiling at me , and I closed the door . Immediately after I turned around I felt my back crash against the door , making an actually pretty loud noise . His hands were pushing me on my hips onto the door while he just stood there and starred at me . Our body's just inches away .

"Hi „ I heard him breath out before he covered my lips with his .

He immediately hummed into the kiss . Our lips nibbling at each other and just a second later deepening the kiss with our tongues.

I felt his tongue swirling trough my mouth and eventually I gave him the dominance this time (doesn't mean anything )

When I felt his lips trail down my neck I brought my hands to his hair ,fisting trough his curls . He went over my whole neck leaving a trial of wet hot kisses . His hands still on my waist , squeezing me against the door .

When I felt his teeth on my skin I couldn't hold back , pulling on his hair but to my surprise he left out a quiet  moan .

"You like this don't you ?„ I whispered into his ear , since his head was still on my shoulder 

He didn't answered and just kept on kissing my skin , when he trailed  his hands down to my bum squeezing it tight in his hands , I just hummed out a slight „mhmm„

I felt his knee between my thighs , brushing against my crotch and I could feel the blood rush down . And that's also when I felt his semi-hard dick against my thigh causing just more blood to rush between my legs .

"Baby „ I said as soon as he stopped kissing my neck "can I make love to you?„

I immediately could see a smirk on his face that all of sudden grew into a rather embarrassed  face .

"I ...ähmm, ......lou I ......  i heard him trying to croak out "I never... like...„ but he couldn't manage to finish the sentence.

He also hadn't to . It was pretty surprising to me that he had never done it but I would never judge him .

"It's okay , I understand you . But please don't be embarrassed , I really don't care about things like that okay?„

I really didn't but I still wanted his first time to be something special

"Yeah„ I heard him wispre out before ,after a long time letting go of my bum and waist .

"Shall we go upstairs now?„ I asked while letting my hands still brush trough his hair .

"Yes please „ I heard him breath out , before he brought our lips together for a rushed kiss .