Officer Hall

Louis POV :

I had absolutely no idea what I should say to him so I decided to just say nothing . When I walked up to him he just nodded and said "car„ .

I felt bad . It's not that long ago that I moved here and I already fucked it up . There was just one thing I still didn't understand . Why do people think Harry's bad .

My dad hopped into the car, eying me , before starting the motor. He said nothing but nieder did I .

I just looked out the window . Most of the neighbors were already gone . Good, because I can't remember being a fucking attraction . There were only a few people standing and of corse one of them was Ryan .

I still hadn't figured out if Ryan knew what his father did but one thing I knew for sure , he was just as homophobic as his father .(Or maybe gay because that's what the most homophobic men are ) . One thing I knew for sure too . This as*hole had filmed everything or at least he took pictures .

This kid was unbelievable, he had his phone in his hands casually taking pictures . How did he even knew that I was here .

That was when the car started moving and my dad started driving home . We both staid quit for the rest of the ride .(a really short one because our house was just a few minutes ago . What made me think , why did my dad come with his stupid cop car in the first plays ? Did he wanted me and especially Harry to get in trouble ?)

When we entered our house I knew that I had to ask him a bunch of questions , but clearly he did too .

He walked after me when we entert the house and mumbled something about "kitchen" .We walked in the kitchen and I immediately fell down on one of our bar chairs . I was exhausted and I knew I was getting a full on speech from my father now .

"What where you thinking about ?„ he asked in an surprisingly calm voice . Now that may sound good but I knew when my father was at his highest level from disappointed and angry he would just stay calm or don't talk at all .

What where I thinking ? Good question , because I had no answer . As I thought about it, I got a little bit angry because of the whole situation . I was well known for sometimes not being able to control my voice and right now I wasn't planning on it .

"What where you thinking by driving there with you're cop car ? Don't you know that people will make their conspiracy's now ?„

I wish I could stay calm and by any other person I would have but not with Harry . I felt the urge to protect him since he had given up doing it by himself , after all those years .

"See Louis I have nothing against you're sexuality and you can bring home who ever you want , but Styles . Styles something different . He's dangerous .!„ said his  father who was now sitting on the opposite chair on the counter .

"How do you know ?„  I knew I couldn't just blurt out that Harry wasn't the murder . Other people might think I'm crazy for believing Harry but I thought otherwise .

"How do I know ?„ his dad repeated in disbelief. " that's a little bit of a story son „

"Well I have time , you too „ he snapped back .

His father left out a sight and started talking .

"A little bit more than six years ago I got a phone call from officer Hall after work , late in the night  . He lives near Harry's house and heard a shot . A few time later he told me that he walked up to the house and saw Harry standing in the window bent over his father , a gun in his hand , bold all over Harry's hands and the gun . He didn't knew what he should do so he called me up asking if I could back him up , so I got to him . We both walked in together and cuffed Harry , immediately taking him to the police office „ his father left out another sight , trying to find his words. " Louis listen I know You're an open person who gives everybody a chance but Styles is something else „

Yeah , sure he was dad . He is something else .

Louis wanted to open his mouth to start protesting against his dad but he took notice of that .

"Louis ! His DNA was the only one on the gun  and the blood was everywhere on him . Officer Hall said ...„

"Stop ! „ Louis shouted out " Who is officer Hall ?„

Why was I so stupid why hadn't I asked before .

"What do you mean with who is officer Hall . He's one of our most loyal men . You might know his son ,  isn't he going to you're class ? Ryan Hall ?

"That Lille as*hole„ I wispernd under my breath . And that's when it snapped back into my head .

"Did you also called him this morning , officer hall ?„

He could see the sadness growing in his fathers eyes . His dad knew that Louis hated it when people started involving others , that had absolutely nothing to do with the situation .

"Well I called him to check up am you . I mean , Zayn telling that you hadn't slept at his place was a punch in the face but finding out that you slept at Styles's was a punch in the balls .„

Louis understood that he was mad for not telling him where he was but Harry wasn't bad . And Louis knew it .

He was done , done  with his dad for calling Ryan's dad , done with him for pulling up with a cop car (knowing what he did ) . He wanted to go , he couldn't be here with his dad anymore .

As soon as he got out of his chair he heard his fathers voice again .

"You're phone „

"What about it ?„ don't do this dad .

"I'm going to take it for the rest of the weekend and the week „

No no no . That wasn't how Louis planned it . He wanted , no he needed to text Harry so bad .

"Dad please , I ...„

But he couldn't finish his his sentences . His father was already shaking his head ad holding out his hand , waiting for Louis phone .

He had no chance but give it to him . When he was just about to go again he heard his father again .

"And you're staying home for the rest of the weekend „ and white that Louis just walked away saying nothing .

I couldn't believe that Inhalt to wait until Monday to talk to Harry . I was worried about him and I just had to talk to him . Sadly my dad would take notice of that , so I couldn't.

Now I had to wait until Monday .
——————————————————————————————————

Next chapter is already up
Don't forget to vote
—may