Louis.louis.louis.

Trigger warning ... blood /violence

Yeah I knew that I had to worry about our wet hair but after Harry's action I thought that teasing him back would have first priority. He had to know that I wouldn't let him get away with it that easy . So I just left out the putting my clothes back on part after showering .

Harry's POV :

After our little fun in the shower I walked back into Louis room, sitting down on his bed . When I sat there I took my time to look around in his room . I loved his room . It was small but not too small , it had just the right size , kinda like Louis . It made me think about , how much I loved the way our body's perfectly fitted together .

Talking about body's . When the door opened after about five minutes ,I saw Louis walking in . Completely naked ,not looking in my direction ones .

He just walked up to his closed that was placed opposite to me .So when he opened it to get his clothes he turned his back on me . Showing off his gorgeous back and of corse his beautiful ass . Deamn his body was pretty but he seemed to know that , since he was putting himself on display like this . Seeing him like this made me dizzy , it made me ache for every single inch of his perfect body.

Then he glanced over his shoulder giving me a little smirk before stripping on his boxers . He slowly walked to me placing himself between my legs . I felt his hand carefully stroking my chin , while I couldn't help but just smile at him .

When he bent down , I suddenly felt his soft lips hover over mine . He didn't kiss me , he just let our lips barely touch . Since we didn't kiss , we just stood there letting our lips brush over each other while smiling like two idiots .

"I hate you„ I said while still smiling stupidly .

"No, you love me curly „

And then our lips finally met for a passionate kiss . Not hungrily, more soft and slow . It made my stomach flipp over completely .

A few seconds went by before we herd the door open . His dad was standing in the doorway completely shook . It made me feel so stupid and embarrassed but Louis immediately stepped in front of me , like a protective shield . Still in  only his boxers .

"Dad you can't just walk in here „

his dad shook his head , to get out of his shock .

"Ähmmm I just wanted to ask if I should bring you home „

Louis now stepped away from me so his dad could see me . I knew I shouldn't think like this but when I looked into his eyes I couldn't unsee it . The eyes of a cop would always be memorized in my head as something bad . This time I thought that these eyes could belong to a cop that wasn't like the ones , like Ryan's dad . One that took everything away from me .

"Oh no ...„ i stumbled out "I will walk it's fine „

In response he just gave me a slight smile and mumbled something out like "okay" before he  turned  around and walked back downstairs .

When the door closed I immediately felt Louis eyes on me again . We both started to chuckle in embarrassment what turned into a full on laughter very fast . We didn't cared and before I could do anything I felt his lips on mine again for a rushed kiss . After that he walked back to his closed putting on the rest of his clothes .

"Wanna sleep here tonight ?„

"I would love to , but my mom  probably wonders where i am „

She really would . Since I came out of prison she always needed to know where I am . Not that I was annoyed about it . Louis leaded me downstairs and after I said a quick goodbye to his dad , we both walked up to the door .