Why are we here?

Let's appreciate this picture <3
Imagine this building as Fabrik
Also sorry for the bad quality
Trigger warning: talking about suicide...sexual contend

We bursted out into laughter after the song ended

We bursted out into laughter after the song ended. Both being out of breath from screaming the last part out of the top of our lungs. It seemed like the freedom this song made us feel didn't Stopp when the song did. We were still flying some how.

„ Since wenn du you sing like That?" I couldn't hold back but ask. He just chuckled and kept his eyes on the road, a little smile on his face. It was a smile I might have seen so many times but this time it meant something else, more.

„ I used to take lessons when I was really young  but I never really kept on to that" he said while shrugging his shoulders.

„ You should have, you've got an amazing voice curly" I said while I couldn't help but smile too.

After that we just staid quiet. A comfortable silence. We just drove down the road and the city started popping up in front of us. It wasn't completely dark, but dark enough to make all the bright and colorful lights from windows and shops to be visible.

„ Are you afraid of heights?" I heard him speak up, a few minutes after we reached the city.

„ No, not really. Why?" I asked curiously, but he didn't answer, instead he just kept on driving until we reached some buildings more outside the city. Not far away from it, just a little bit more calmer.

I felt the motor Stopp and my eyes immediately widened when I realized where we were. It was a old  Fabrik and even if it was completely empty and dirty it looked unbelievably beautiful.

Harry hopped out the car, me following shortly . After that walking along a path, that was noticeable on the dirty ground. Most windows were broken and you could look inside, seeing that it was completely empty.

„What Are you planning Curly?" I asked smiling, but he just took my hand and dragged me along with him already stepping inside of the huge building. It was exactly like you could see from the outside, empty. Nothing was left in here and the only thing that seemed to be still safe using were the stairs .

He dragged us both to them and suddenly let go of my hand and started sprinting up, like a little child. I didn't thought about it and just started sprinting after him. The stairs were long and my legs already started hurting, when I reached the last floor. I was completely out of breath. Harry was gone, I couldn't see him anywhere. The only thing I could hear were some footsteps from a different room.

When I opened the door I could barely see his feet before they disappeared in the window. I climbed after him realizing we were on the roof top now. It was pretty high and now it made sense why he had asked me earlier, if I was afraid of heights. It were good ten feet but it didn't bother me. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard somebody sucking in a deep breath.