Where down we go

So this song is relevant for this chapter
( I absolutely love it btw )
Trigger warning: talking of self harm and anxiety

My insides where screaming again for me to Stopp and I didn't even knew why. It couldn't be that bad now, could it . With this Angel between my legs . I could feel him gripping tighter and tighter around my waist . While I worked my mouth and tongue over his neck , he left out a few small noises making me all hot. I loved his small moans more than anything .

I could practically see the shivers that went though his body. Moaning out a slight fuck. I wasn't planning on satisfying me in any way, just him.

I ran my hands down his sides before I reached under his back grabbing is ass in my hands. With a quick motion I lift him up so he was sitting up straight, crotches pressed together and his legs still locked behind my back.

This moment was to perfect to be true because just seconds later dragged himself away from me,making me confused .

„ what's wrong ? " he whispered out carefully.

„ Something is off with you and we're not continuing until we talked " he breathed out. My  Head fell to my feed as his words left his mouth, knowing I couldn't escape.

„I swear it's noting lou please .." but I was caught off by the gentle touch of his hand on my face. He gently rubbed his thumbs over my cheek bones, smiling at me like the precious person he was.

„ Don't try to lie to me, because I know you to good for that " he said, stopping to take in a deep breath. „ I feel horrible that we still haven't talked about how you feel and about all kind of other stuff and as much as I like to do this right now, I want to know what's bothering this sweet creature in front of me"

I didn't planned this at all. I thought I could get away without explaining. After all this time being together with him there were still so many questions we both tried to avoid, especially me.

My past trauma and the problems they brought into my life
The feelings I've been burning inside.

I realized he was still sitting in front of me, his legs wrapped around my waist, so I picked him up. Carefully I removed one of the chairs standing in my way so I could sit him on the ground, back to the Wall. I sat myself next to him, both of us leaning against the wall. We both had the view over a small garenden, a cherry three in front of us, with stunning white flowers that were already starting to fall down.

For a moment we just sat there taking in the view and it reminded me of out first "date". After a while I saw how Louis held up a white cup between us .

„Coffee?" he asked, a weird and confused look on his face.

„ Yeah, needed it" I said with a slight smile „ You don't like Coffee do you?" immediately after my question I heard him chuckle out, placing the cup next to him on the ground.

„Im British, I drink tea darling " he chuckled but his face went to serious very quick.

„ You needed the Coffee , cause you didn't slept well didn't you?" I could hear the worry in his voice and his hand immediately reached out for mine. My hand was dragged to his, fingers linked, laying on his thigh.

„ It's complicated lou" I tried so hard to not completely break out. I was in such a sensitive state of mind right know and I wasn't used to talk that much about my actual feelings .

„ We've got so much time, but I've You're not comfortable then " he tried to explain but I immediately cut him off. I didn't want him to think I would ever feel uncomfortable around him with anything .