You're in big trouble son

Louis POV :

I slept really really good that night . Not only because I was exhausted from earlier actions , but also because I was unbelievably comfortable with Harry . Yeah of corse you could say it was our first time and it's not something you just do . He's trusted me and I was really happy about that .

We both slept very good . I woke up in the morning admiring him , as he laid there all sleepy . I got to say he snored a little bit but I didn't mind actually.

I carefully stroked my hands through his curls and let my hand brush up to his chin . He was so breathtaking pretty and I could get lost in him .

I still couldn't believe that I really slept at his place and ......oh no......shit shit shit .

That's when it jumped back into my head . My dad .

I jumped out of bed and ran through the room searching for my phone . It was light outside and I only could assume it was already pretty late .

My dad always had been a little bit overprotective and I really didn't want to know how often he already had texted me .

"'S everything fine Lou ?„ I Heard- Harry's raspy voice , coming from the bed .

"Yeah but have you seen my phone „ I turned around facing him . He was already sitting , giving me the cutest and most adorable smile ever .I swear I could have melted away .

"Yeah it's on the desk „ he said nodding to his desk next to his closed .

I immediately run up to it grabbing my phone . God why did I had to forged txting my dad . My phone was blown with messages . At first I only saw the once I accepted.

Dad:
*5 missed calls*

Dad:
Where are you ?

Dad:
Are you sleeping at Zayns ?

Dad:
Louis William Tomlinson answer me !

But then I stumbled across another message . Suddenly I felt all dizzy getting and feeling like I might throw up .

Zayn:
Hey Mate , you're dad was just at my house checking after you .
Im really sorry , i had to tell him . I mean he's the sheriff so he would have found out somehow .
Talk to him , he's fucking mad !

Send 8:00 am

Shit what was the time ? Oh god his dad would kill him . Because of him and Harry had both slept in it was already 10:00am .

That was when he felt a warm hand on his back and shrugged a little bit out of surprise .

"Hey everything good„ the curly boy in front of him asked . Looking with his green puppy eyes .

(Reader perspective , if that makes scenes)

"Actually no „ Louis sighted .

"Oh god was it because of last night ? Did I do something wrong ?„

Well that wasn't what Louis expected. He knew that Harry could be a lot softer in private than he likes to show in public but that ?. He was so gorgeous and he didn't even knew . Louis almost wanted to laughter because he thought that question was so unimportant .

"You were absolutely great last night curly „ he said with a cute smile and a wink .

"But I guess my dad found that I slept at your place  „

Harry's eyes widened I'm shock . He brought his hand up , placing it at his shoulder before letting out a sight .

"How's that ?„