First I'm gonna please you

Louis POV

We sat there for a moment thinking about our next step. We probably knew it was a bad idea to go to my  dad but we had to . We both didn't really knew what was going on and maybe he could give us some answers, so Harry drove us to my house.

It was already dark outside and when I got out the car and walked up the door and  I stumbled over my own feet. My hips were immediately grabbed by two big hands. I flushed a little bit, something that rarely happened, but still.

"Thanks„ I mumbled.

"No problem small one„ i immediately glared at him through my half lidded eyes.

"Oh shut up„ I spat but we both knew we were joking.

It came to my realization that we both stood awkwardly in front of the door , maybe both being scared to walk in. When Harry dodged my arm with his he nodded to the door . Maybe it was me who was more scared.

I managed to open the door. At first I saw nobody and it seemed like the house was empty but when I walked in the hallway and I could see the light in the kitchen. . My dad was sitting at the kitchen table, stuff spreads over it . There was a reusable plastic back with a gun in it blood splatters on it . You might  could have thought that I thought it was weird but as kid I always wanted to go with my dad to the office looking through the guns that were handed in. I just hoped that it didn't trigger  anything in Harry .

When he saw us walking in he just nodded at the chair next to him and I sat down on it . We staid in silence for a second not knowing what to say and surprisingly it was Harry who talked first.

"Schuld I go and give you some time„ he asked in a soft voice. It made my Heart melt.

"No ˋS fine, you need to hear it too„ I heard my dad say while he stood up and walked to the other side of the table .

"This gun was laying outside our door and I assume that had a reason...I don't know what because I was in the Hospital but I assume you did something stupid„ He said nodding my way. Yeah I did something stupid, but I actually didn't planned on telling him . To my bad it seemed like I didn't had a chance because Harry was taking over.

"He stole my files from Halls house„ he said drily. I knew he didn't do it to upset me because he rather looked uncomfortable telling it my dad. Also to my surprise my dad didn't commented on it or asked about it and just kept on going.

"And how long ago was that then ?„ he asked in a little bit more bitter tone.

"A couple hours „ I mumbled out, my eyes still drawn to the gun. This was the moment I looked up to Harry seeing if he was looking at it too but it seemed like he refused it. I understood that.

"A couple hours , I better not asked where you have been in that time . ......This gun was dropped at the house just a Hour ago . There is blood on it, god knows who's and I assume there are fingerprints on it too „ he said pointing out to the handgrip. It was surprising because you could bearly see the fingerprints on it , but they where there .

"I don't know who and why somebody did this but since I think that my car accident wasn't a coincidence either , I assume it has the same reason . Somebody don't want us to reveal the truth„

I looked at Harry and saw he was breaking. I didn't exactly knew why but I would definitely ask about it later.

"Can't we just get rid of it , ...like throw it away„ I said a little bit angrily because everything just upset me.

Harry chuckled slightly .it made it look like he knew things I didn't .I had to admit, him standing there in the corner, half in the dark with his hands crossed in front of his body and glancing at me through his shining green eyes made him look a little bit more like a criminal . (I loved it , don't know why)