Im happy you told me

Minutes ,that felt like hours went by , but I didn't want to rush him . I could see that it was hard for him . I could tell by looking in his wet eyes that he was really sad and I could have sworn that his underlip started tempering .

"Lou I can't tell you everything ..........but I'm going to tell you as much as I can okay? „

I reached out for his hand, taking it into mine . It was cold , so I placed our hands on my thigh . It doesn't  mattered to me if he wanted to hold my hand or not .Only  after few seconds he spreaded my fingers , so he could lock his own with mine .

"Hey it's okay . If you don't want to tell me at all ,it's also okay „

And it was ,I didn't cared anymore. At first I thought that I really needed to know but it always laid in my nature not to make people uncomfortable in the way they're are , so minutes  went by without any talking .

"I didn't do it „ he croaked out .

"I didn't killed him, but i think that I'm the reason he got killed „

My heart broke in two . How hard must all those years had been , getting called out for something that wasn't even true . How hard must it had been knowing you're the reason you're father died . I knew it from the first second on , it couldn't have been him . He may looked like he was a strong and dangerous guy , i mean the dark look on his face , maybe his muscles . I never saw him without a hoodie but I only could consider that he really had some muscles going on , maybe even tattoos ? I had ween the ones on his hands but maybe he even got more .All those tings might make him look like a bad guy .

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a little sob coming from his way .

"Curly it's okay , no need to cry . Can you tell me a little bit more please  ? „

I knew he wouldn't be mad about me asking and if so, I would immediately take it back .

"I don't really know the people that killed him , I only know that there were more than three and ..„

I caught him off in the middle of his words .

"Wait , why didn't you go to the police or better said why didn't the police do anything „

It was a mystery . When he knew it wasn't him and he saw the other man why wouldn't the police believe him . Why did they even thought that a 12 year old would kill his father ?

"Ryan's dad was the leading cop in my case and ......and ..ähmmm...he was one of the guys „

My eyes widened .

"What , what the hell , Harry „

"I know, I told you not to get mad „

I didn't understand , what could Harry have done , that made others kill his father . Especially Ryan's dad .

"Ryan's dad made it look like it was me and of corse they believed him . I was just a twelve year old boy , who didn't knew what he should do and..„

Of corse baby, of corse was what I wanted to say . Instead I pulled him in , into a bones breaking tight hug . His head rested on my shoulder and I reached with my free hand to his hair , carefully brushing with my fingers through his curls .

"Shhh it's okay , it was hard for you ...„

"But it was my fault Louis „ he choked out under his tears , before I could finish my sentence.

"Why Hazza „ I asked calmly while still letting my hands brush through his hair .

"They„ he stared talking , but I felt it was hard for him "they knew I was gay „