Never in a million years

So this chapter will include a little bit of Harry's POV.
Enjoy <3

Harry's POV .
There it is again . As soon as I started walking away from the blushing boy, I felt it again. My stomach flipped over . I tried to ignore it , I tried to push him away at fist but I can't anymore . It's not just the stupid butterflies , it's also the fact that all I took was his presence in the room and my knees would go weak immediately. I couldn't show it and I really didn't want to show it. After all those years and all those commends from other students saying that I'm heartless ,cold, and I can't love I started thinking that might be true . So i couldn't show it , never .

I hoped the day would go by fast but it didn't . I had many lessons that day and all that brought me joy was talking to Niall again . Maybe also the thought of Louis taking my poem home and hopefully smelling on it , because of the weirdo I am , I had sprayend it in with my favorite Parfum . Even if most people didn't knew , I was a really romantic guy and I loved little treats and things like that .

The rest of the day was awful , time went by slowly , some people called me out as psycho again and to top it all of I missed my bus . I thought that my day was completely fu*ked but then i heard a voice calling after me , that I Immediately recognized .

"Curly wait !„

God I wish I had the strength to scream at him , for calling me curly in public but I couldn't . I could scream or hit everybody else but no matter what Louis would ever do I know I would let him get away with it .

"Hey „

He said as soon as he reached me . He was completely out of breath, from trying to catch up with me .

"Hi „I said smiling at him .

Then I realized he was now standing in front of me bent over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath but my mind was going somewhere else . His breath was heavy and his head was exactly placed on the hight of my waist line .Oh no , i really couldn't start thinking like this . It got even harder when he looked up out of his position giving me an innocent smile , but my thoughts were everything else than innocent .

"I'm not on even on my knees and you're already blushing „ Louis laughed out .

But this was the Second i realized that  I was full on blushing and the reason why was more than obvious.  I froze completely , blending out every sound , until I heard his voice again .

"Hey calm down . It's not something forbidden curly „
I was crazy that as soon as he called me curly , my heart immediately slowed down and I got calmer . It annoyed me that something like this made me nervous . I always kept in mind that people expected me to be a heartless bi*ch , so sometimes I thought I needed to behave like it .

"Shall we walk home together „ He asked because I still wasn't talking or moving .

"Yeah „. I finally could choke out . "'M sorry „

I didn't really knew why I felt the urge to excuse myself . Guess it lays in my nature .

Louis POV :

It was cute to see him blushing after I got up from my position . I knew he was embarrassed about it , but I couldn't care less . I would never judge people , not because of their interests , not because of their opinions and absolutely not because of their thoughts or sexual preferences . It would be a lie if I said that my mind never went there , especially not after he pushed me onto the refrigerator and grabbed my hips . Still there were also many thoughts about taking him on a date .