Who and why ?

"Hey „ i heard her saying while she walked up to me .

She had a lovely smile . Kiara was dressed in black baggy jeans , an oversized Guns n Roses T-Shirt and a black leather jacked on top of it . On her feed were a pair of white doc Martens , or better said platform doc Martens.

"Hey„ i said as soon as she reached me . I wasn't a shy guy who had problems with talking to strangers especially not when they just saved my and Harry's life . But I wasn't sure what she was going to say to me .

"You are new here aren't you ?„

She had a little bit deeper voice , with a light rasped in it but it fitted her perfectly. The question was unexpected, almost so like she didn't care about Harry . Maybe there  were more people who accepted him .

"Yeah I came here about two weeks ago „ I said while we started walking down the hallway .

Because of her platform shoes she was almost a little bit higher than me . I had to say , i wasn't the highest and also Harry was much taller than me . 

We just walked down the hallway . She immediately seemed like a really open person who wouldn't hold back what she wanted to say and who isn't scared to say what she thinks , and I liked that.

"So Harry and you ?„ she asked me with a smile on her face . Not a mean one more a happy one . I didn't knew if I could tell her but saying that between me and Harry was nothing going on would be a little bit stupid after she saw the picture .

"Yeah we ... .„ I had now ideas what to say . I just froze thinking about it . Of corse I could say that we're dating but that would be a lie . I wasn't a person that just made decisions over other peoples heads . Luckily did Kiara saw me struggling .

"Oh no need to answer , I was just interested . Everybody is always so freaked out about him. Pretty stupid  „

Oh that was , ... well that was nice . I was happy that there were other people who seemed to accept Harry or a least give him a chance .

"Yeah he is actually one of the most soft people I know „ okay wasn't what I planned on saying but on the other hand why should I make a secret about Harry being soft . And where is Harry anyways ? I realized that I still hadn't seen him in school .

"Soft?„ I Heard Kiara laughing out "yeah I believe that „

We stopped at my locker , since we were still walking down the hallway . I saw Kiara waving me off, saying goodbye , but then I just couldn't hold it back .

"You're not going to hold the picture against me , do you ?„ I didn't fully mean it but I still had to ask .

"Oh god no Louis , I can even check up if Ryan goes out again to take some photos „ she laughed out at first but is seemed like she meant the part with checking what Ryan's doing very serious.

"What do you mean with checking ?„ I asked while opening my locker door .

"Im Ryan's neighbor . I'm also pretty close to Harry's house actually „she said while still staying in the hallway .

"Hey I got to go , but I hope we're staying in contact „ she added when she turned half way around wanting to walk away . I just nodded and answered with a "sure"

Then she was gone . Just in the moment I wanted to put my books into my locker I saw a little folded peace of paper laying in it . It was a little bit grey-isch and I knew immediately who it belonged to .

Hey,
I couldn't reach you so I wrote this ,
Im going to stay home today .
Please come over whenever you want ,
We need to talk .
-curly