Harry.Harry.Harry

Louis POV:

I knew it had been a bad idea to let him walk alone . Why didn't I thought about it before . Ryan was an a-hole and of corse he wouldn't stop  terrorizing us . I couldn't even express how much I hated him right now , because my attention was all by Harry .

Curled up in a ball , shivering on the ground , blood dripping from his jaw and forehead . I knew that this was the moment I had to make Ryan and his dad pay for everything .I just didn't knew exactly how .

Right now i was busy with lifting up Harry from the ground . After I placed him in my arms , trying to lift him up from the cold floor as much as possible , I reached for my phone to call an ambulance .

After a few minutes they arrived . It was already late and even if I should take care of Harry , my vision got blurry itself . I wasn't exactly sure why , but seeing Harry like that made me feel sick . My head tumbled and as soon as they had gotten Harry into the car , I got so unbelievably dizzy . When some of the doctors came to me to ask what happened ,they saw that I wasn't feeling that well too and eventually I ended up getting an own ambulance .

***

I wasn't sure about how many minutes or hours went by , all I could remember was waking up in a hospital bed in the middle of the night . I held my breath when I remembered what had happened and I immediately jumped up in my bed . The room was spinning and I had a bad headache , but still there was one thing that was in my mind .

Harry.Harry.Harry

Was he fine ? Was he alright ? Where was he ? My last question got answered way faster than I thought . When I looked to my left I could see the outlines from another bed , a curly headed boy laying in it .

"Harry„

I whispered out , before getting up . My feet touched the cold ground and I could barely see . The room was still spinning . Luckily I could get my mind together , to get up to his bed . I carefully let my hand travel over his shoulder .

Actually I didn't planned on waking him up but he did . He turned around to me slightly forcing his eyes to open . I saw that he tried to smile at me through his Payne , so I just brought my hand to his face , letting my Fingertipp brush over his bandages , that were wrapped around his face .

"You're save curly „

In response he just lifted up the blanked , asking me if I could lay down with him . I did, I wrapped my arms protectively around him and he waisted no time , burrowing his face in my chest before we both fell asleep again .

Harry's POV :

I woke up , when I felt the sun shine into my face . That was the moment I realized Louis laying by my side , wrapping his arms around my . For a second all I could feel was his body Heath and his chest rising and falling underneath me . Then I felt the pain shoot back into my head . I left out a painful sight wich caused Louis to wake up .

"Hey Hazz , how are you feeling „

He said in the probably highest voice I had ever heard him talk in , but it was really sweet . I wrapped my arms around him too , so I could feel him closer to me .

"Good as Long as You're with me „

I knew that made him smile and In response he just tightened our *kind of hug* . We stayed like that for a second and our breathes almost synchronized by the time .

"Lou„

I knew this wasn't the most romantic place and neither the right time but I just felt like I had to tell him now . Maybe this situation would make it even more perfect and more romantic .