My lips draft in yours

Louis I immediately reached out to Harry's arm dragging him away . There was a door in the kitchen that was connected to the front  yard , that Harry easily could slip out of ,without his father knowing . They both stumbled to the door and Louis carefully pushed him outside mumbling a quit "'M sorry „ to him .

Harry just nodded and smiled . As he partnered his lips to say something the bell rung again and Louis had to close the door .

When the blue eyed  boy walked up to the door it rang again.

"Jesus why did that take so long „

Said his father as soon as he opened the door ,falling inside completely soaked.

"Sorry, didn't thought it was you „

But his father said nothing and just slipped out his police jacked and his shoes .

"Anyways don't you got a key or something ?„ Louis asked as they both walked up to the kitchen .

"Well yeah I got one but I must have forgotten it in the office „ he mumbled "And I mean I knew you were here „

His eyes scanned the room almost like he knew something was going on in this kitchen just before he walked in . All of sudden his eyes stopped just like he finally found what he was searching for . And , oh no , the door .

"Why is the door open „

He finally spoke up eyeing the door Harry slipped out seconds ago . He somehow hasn't  closed the door completely as it was still laying open a bit . Fast Louis, come up with an idea . His mind was going crazy .

"I brought the trash out „he finally could choke out .

"Trough our backdoor , you're a weird lad „he laughed

And Louis couldn't describe how relieved he was that his father just laughed and didn't ask him any more questions . He finally tried to relax a little bit , sitting down at the bar counter.

"So what's about the pizza „ his dad said as he opened the fridge to get a glass of water . "You don't want it ?„

Louis looked up eying the completely cold pizza on his plate .

"I was about to eat it but ...„ shit that was stupid .

"But?„

Another lie . He had to come up with another lie ,a better one . Maybe not , maybe he could just use the same one.

"I said it already . I was taking the trash out „

Of corse a pizza couldn't get that cold that fast but how should he explain that he was making out with the boy his father told him to stay away from because he was "dangerous" .

To his relive his dad just nodded with a weird look on his face and putted the pizza back in the oven to warm it up again . Louis just left out a sigh and sunk in further into his chair .

—————————————————————————————

Later that night after his dad and him had eaten he walked up to his room throwing himself on the bed .

His room was quit small, compared to the rest of the house, but Louis liked it . His bed was in the middle of the room ,headboard against the wall .

As he laid there a tough snapped in his head . What if Harry's mum didn't come and he was still somewhere outside ? He immediately jumped up searching for his phone . As he found it laying on his desk he unlocked it an searched for his number .

Me:
Hey, I don't want to be clingy but I just wanted to make sure that you're home save .

What ,why did he said he doesn't want to be clingy . Harry is lucky to have him checking up he's good!
A few minutes went by as his screen lighted up.

Harry:
Yeah I'm fine . My mum's home , no need to worry .

Louis took a while before sending his next message and he also immediately regretted it as soon as he pressed sent .

Me:
So you're not straight ?

Wow that was maybe one of the most stupid texts he ever sent in his life . And since he didn't replied anymore Louis stayed up the whole night breaking his head , overthinking the message .

—————————————————————————

The morning was rough because of the 4 hours of sleep he barely could get . But the the firs hours school went by surprisingly fast . The fist break started and Louis was about to meet up with Liam and  Zayn at his locker .

"Hey mate how is it going „

Zayn asked softly . Maybe because he saw the dark circles under Louis eyes , assuming he was tired .

"I'm fine . And you two ?„

"Oh we're perfectly fine „ Liam answered as he swung his arm around Zayns shoulder smiling at them .

"Nice Mate „ Louis answered while opening his locker , but as soon as he saw a note flying out of it his completely froze .

Without much thinking he reached down  to get the note . It was folded and had a grey-isch color, not like normal paper .

As he got back up Liam and Zayn were eyeing him already, with confused looks . He wasn't sure from who it was but he already had a idea.

And his idea got approved as soon as he unfolded it

Crashing waves on an empty beach,
the Rhythmen of our hearts,
two drowning lovers lost at sea,
my lips adrift in yours .
-curly,

Wow that was , did Harry really wrote this. This was incredible but before he could admire these words he wrote Zayn was already reaching out for the paper . Louis was in such a big gaze that he didn't even noticed it , or at least at the right time . When he looked up Liams and Zanys eyes were already scanning over it .

"Wow this is good „ Zayn shouted .

"Who's curly „ Liam asked almost immediately after Zayn .

That was it, the question he wished he could have avoided. Think Louis think !!!!

"I..„ he began to stutter ,"Cassidy .„

Louis was surprised , that was
actually a really good answer . But then he had to catch his breath again . Harry was walking to his locker , that was just a few lockers away from his own and the smirk the green eyed boy gave him almost caused him to sink into the floor right on the spot .

"Cassidy , I tough you weren't that interested in her „ asked Liam curiously .

And as Louis looked up to Harry's locker again , he was now full on smirking and an starring at him , in such a intimidating and intense way Louis could only choke out ...

"No I'm totally not interested in her „

Harry was now giving him an even bigger smirk bringing his pointer finger to his mouth in a "shhhh" position and then he turned around and walked away . All Louis could do was blush und swallow hardly.
—————————————————————————————————

A little bit of tension in here .

Sorry about the asking but I have two more questions

* Would y'all be mad if I would include self–harm , not the actual act of it , more like scars ?

*is there something you absolutely want to see in the following chapters ?

Don't forget to vote <3

—may