A box?

We sat there about 5 minutes trying to come down from our heigh . The car was so unbelievably dirty and since I wanted to play annoyed again I grabbed Harry's shirt , whipping it over the backseat , to clean it .

"Really ?„

But I said nothing and just kept an whipping over the backseat . When I finished he still just sat there looking at me with a dark look on his face , but when I gave him a little smile, he immediate smiled back . He was cute, hot and just utterly beautiful.

Harry's POV :

I still couldn't believe what just had happened . He really let me top him . I mean it's not like I didn't enjoyed it but , wow just wow . It, he felt so good . I hated that he still tried to played mad after I fucked the shit out of him . At least that's what I thought after he screamed so loud . I knew this wasn't good but I actually didn't cared if somebody heard it , after that at least everybody would know he's mine . I liked the idea of people knowing he belongs to me and he's mine, only mine .I've always been a little bit overprotective after what had happened in my past , even with Niall .

We knew we had to drive back very soon , that's when I realized that I hadn't gotten a shirt anymore, after Louis used to clean the backseat with it .

"So I'm going to drive naked then?„ I asked and a pair of jeans and boxers were immediately flying to my face .

"Not completely naked love „

He had this cheeky little grin on his face that I hated but loved at the same time . He slipped on his clothes and after that I followed slipping on my boxers and jeans . I looked down on my naked torso shaking my head .

"I really can't drive like that Lou„ I complained .

He just crawled up to me sitting down on my lap . I could see the uncomfortable pain and smiled at the thought that I was the one who was responsible for that. He scooped up my chin looking into my eyes .

"Don't be childish and drive without shirt Harold „ he said cheekily with a smile that really fast changed into a embarrassed Look .

"Says the one with a fucking Pinguin tattoo on his ass cheek„ I said smirking while bending forward to his ear .

"Poor little Pinguin„ I whispered and felt him get tense immediately.

I didn't cared about his tattoos , despite the fact that they're really hot . He just looked me annoyed in the eyes and flickered to my lips . Couldn't we stay just a little longer ? Nope .

When he bend down to kiss my lips , still really hungrily , there was a knock on the window. The window was still a little bit foggy and Louis and I didn't really noticed before . I saw him reaching forward so he could open the window and he immediately was in shock .

"Really Louis , Harry . I gave you time and literally didn't talk to you for weeks thinking you  needed time just to find out you're fucking him „ The girl nodded my way and I was still confused about what was going on .

"Listen Cassidy, Im sorry ... I'm so sorry you had to find out this way „ I could hear the guilt in his voice .

"Oh please Louis I trusted you , we used to be friends , good friends „ she said really angry almost screaming. I could see that Louis was struggling .

"I know but when I met you I didn't really knew Harry ...„ but he was immediately interrupted by the girly again

"Shut up Louis , Ryan told me everything „she sad stepping to the side, revealing Ryan who was standing on the other side of the road , waiting for her . Louis and my eyes widened and we locked at each other in shock . We didn't need to say anything because we exactly knew what the other was thinking .