~ ELEVEN | 11 ~

I got out of the shower and noticed some of Bakugou's clothes and a couple towels on the counter. I picked up a towel that was really warm, I gently touched the clothes and felt that they were warm too. I'd have to ask Bakugou about that later.

    I did all I needed to do and got dressed, then left the bathroom; throwing the dirty clothes in Bakugou's laundry hamper as I walked into his room where he was.

"Hey"

"Hi" he responded

"Question; why were the clothes warm?"

"I threw them in the dryer for a bit"

"Okay, but why"

"So they'd be warm and smell good, why else dumbass"

"You're acting weird. Are you sure there's nothing wrong"

"Nothing's wrong dumbass"

"Okayyy.. I'm going to go to the kitchen and grab a snack, want anything?"

"No I'm alright"

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute"

"K"

~ Bakugou's POV ~

    I watched her walk out of the room as I was on my phone. I felt my throat tighten up and it felt like I was choking on something but I wasn't struggling to breathe or anything. I cleared my throat and it got better, though I felt something in my mouth. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, pulling a flower petal off of it.

"What the hell-"

"Hey Bakugou, I'm back!"

~ Y/N POV ~

    I grabbed and finished my snack in the kitchen before walking back up to Bakugou's room. 

"Hey Bakugou, I'm back!" I said, skipping into the room

    I noticed he looked kind of confused, my eyes went to his hand and I noticed he was holding a single white rose petal.

~

~

~

Okay so, if you don't what a white rose symbolizes you wont understand why it's a white rose so I'll clarify. A white rose conveys a strong and deep message of hope, respect, and love. It also also conveys an everlasting love and devotion between two people.

~

~

~

"Where did that come from?"

"Not sure, just found it" he shrugged and threw it out

"Oh okay. What do you want to do today"

"LETS FIGHT"

"What the- that's a terrible idea Ka-Bakugou"

"Hah?"

"W-what?"

"What did you almost say"

"Uh.. nothing?"

"I HEARD YOU JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY"

".. I almost called you Katsuki.."

"H-HAH?" he turned red

"I'M SORRY, I GOT USED TO YOU MOM CALLING YOU THAT AND I GUESS ACCIDENTALLY PICKED IT UP. I DIDN'T MEAN TO IT JUST KIND OF SLIPPED AND IM SORRY I-"

"Dumbass, it's fine you can call me by my first name if you want to"

"You're not mad?"

"I SAID IT'S FINE"

"OKAY SORRY"

"STOP APOLIGIZING"

"I'M SORRY"

"OH MY GOD"

"I'M-"

"JUST STOP TALKING" he said as he covered my mouth with his hand

    I took the opportunity and licked his hand.

"THATS DISGUSTING" he yelled and wiped it on my face

"I- hmph" I said crossing my arms and puffing my cheeks, to which Katsuki just smirked at me

"Let's just watch TV"

"How about we play Mario Kart so I can finally beat you" I smiled at him

"You're on, bitch" he said whist starting to set everything up.

"AHA I win again!"

"HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS"

"I'm just that good" he said while setting up what had to be at least our 130th match

"BUT THAT'S NOT- I JUST WANT TO WIN ONE"

"YOU KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO GO EASY ON YOU DUMBASS, SO EITHER STEP UP YOUR GAME OR GET YOUR ASS KICKED FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME" 

"Whatever" I said crossing my arms and looking away

    I suddenly heard Katsuki cough and my attention shot over to him. He was holding his stomach and standing up, I tried to help him up to which he just shooed me away and started walking towards the bathroom. 

     I heard him in there, coughing endlessly. I wanted bad to be in there helping him right now, but he had locked the door. Instead I sat inside the hall against the wall and waiting for him to come out.

~ Bakugou's POV ~

    I looked into the sink at the mess of flower petals, where the hell do these things keep coming from? I opened the bathroom window and let them go outside, watching them fly away in the wind.

    I washed off my face and put on a normal face before walking back out of the bathroom, only to be met with a sleeping Y/N against the wall.

"Dumbass" I said as I picked her up and brought her to my room

    I placed her down on my bed and pulled the sheets over before moving to my desk where I opened my laptop. I started researching a whole bunch about coughing up flower petals until I finally found something.

    I opened the link and started reading. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions so instead I took a quick walk to go see recovery girl to see if she could do anything about it.