~ TWENTY-TWO | 22 ~

I woke up in the morning to my ringtone. I groaned and flipped it over, seeing who it was.

"What do you want, it's only 10" I yawned

"DUMBASS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT AN EVICTION NOTICE?"

"Huh?"

    Before he could even respond, my door slammed opened; revealing a very angry Katsuki.

"What about it?" I asked hanging up the phone

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" 

"I just found it last night and was too tired, calm down"

"IT'S LITERALLY FOR THE END OF THE MONTH"

"Then I'll just sell a bunch of stuff and live in a motel for a while"

"BUT-"

"Shh" I shushed him as my phone started ringing

"Hello?"

"Hiiii! It's Mitsuki!"

"Oh hi! How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, though I heard about the eviction notice. What do you plan on doing?"

"I just told Katsuki, but I'll probably just sell a bunch of stuff and live in a motel for a while"

"What happens when you run out of money"

"Wha-"

"HEY!-" she cut me off

"-I have a great idea! You could just move in with us!"

"Oh no it's fine, I wouldn't want to be a bother"

"Oh dear it's no trouble. Get this, Katsuki came home SMILING! It's the least we could do"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! I'll be over later with boxes so we can all help you start packing"

"Thank you so much, Mitsuki" I said as she hung up the phone

"What did hag do this time?" Katsuki asked from my office chair, I honestly forgot that he was here

"Well, I'm going to be moving in with you guys!" I said, throwing my hands up and showing my excitement

"WHAT?!"

~

~

~

Sorry this chapter is so short, it's honestly just a filler chapter. So I know it's probably too late now but if you want to skip this chapter you can, all you really need to know is that Y/N is now going to be moving in with the bakugou's :)

~

~

~