Student Coucil Office

WARNING: FUTINARI
Futinari means that a female has a dick
---

Mei sighs, stretching in her chair. 'I'm so tired..' Mei sighs, looking at her work. It was already 9pm and she was still working on her paperwork. 'I should've let Himeko help me.'

Mei blinks once she hears soft footsteps. 'No one should be here right now?' Mei gets up and walks to the door.

Opening it, she sees Yuzu walking towards her. "YuzYuz? What are you doing here?" Yuzu was looking slightly pissed. "My question exactly. What were you doing here the whole time, I was so worried something happened to you." Yuzu pins Mei to the wall.

Mei sweat drops. 'I got a pissed Yuzu on my hands..'
"Yuzu I'm really sorry, maybe there's a way I can make up for it?" Mei wraps her hands around Yuzu's neck.

"Damn right you can." Yuzu smirks, picking Mei up and carrying her to the Student council office. Yuzu bends Mei over the table. "Yuzu..lock the door."

Yuzu grumbles something before locking the door and walking back to Mei. Yuzu slowly takes off Mei's skirt and underwear. "You're always so wet for me Mei." Yuzu swipes her finger against Mei's pussy. "Mmm..just start already.." Mei moans softly

"Eager aren't we?" Yuzu chuckles, sliding her pants down. Yuzu slowly slides her dick in. "Ahhnn .." Mei bites her bottom lip. " fuck...you feel so good princess.." Yuzu grabs Mei's hips, Slowing thrusting.

"Ahh.." Mei moves her hips slightly. Yuzu increases her pace without warning. "Ahh!~" Mei arches her back. Yuzu leans down, sneaking her hand up Mei's body, to her boobs. Mei whimpers loudly when Yuzu pinches her nipple. "Ahh!~" Mei shivers once Yuzu's hot breath hits her sensitive ear. "Y-Yuuuzu.." Mei whines.

"What is it princess?" Yuzu squeezes Mei's ass. "Mmm..!~" Mei closes her eyes tightly. Mei's ear kept getting abused by Yuzu's hot breath, "Ahh!~ aHh!~" Yuzu increases her pace, making the table shake. "A-Ahh!~" Mei walls clench down on Yuzu's dick. Yuzu makes her thrust deeper into Mei "Mm!~ hah!~"

Mei cums, rolling her eyes back "I'm.. Mm!~". Yuzu takes her dick out and pumps it before cumming on Mei's backside. "mmm.." Mei lets out a small sigh. Yuzu cleans Mei and then slides her underwear and skirt on. "let's clean up the papers and go home..." Mei gets up slowly. "Mei, just clean it up in the morning" Yuzu picks Mei up bridal style.

"Mm..hm.." Mei wraps her arms around Yuzu and falls asleep. Yuzu looks down and smiles. Yuzu walks out and heads home.

---
👁👁