Siren

They both don't know each other
———

Yuzu was walking peacefully on the beach sand enjoying the waves crashing and silence. That was until she heard a humming voice, 'such a beautiful voice..' Yuzu follows the voice.

Yuzu walks to a rock, where she sees a pretty girl sitting on top. Climbing the rock, while continuing to listen to her. She appears behind her as she stops humming.

"Uhm... Hi."  Yuzu squats down near the girl. The girl looks up and her eyes widen. "Who are you?". "I'm Yuzu.. I walk here regularly. Sorry if I scared you." Yuzu smiles.

"..I'm Mei." Mei sighs. "That's a nice name." Yuzu grins. "You should be dead right now.." Mei mumbles. "Huh?!" Yuzu looks at her surprised. "I'm a siren.." Mei sighs once again.

"Oh shi-" Yuzu gets up but Mei grabs her arm.        "H-hey listen I'm sorry. Just let me leave.." Yuzu tried to tug her arm away. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. You're one of the first people to come up to me without it being a dare or something stupid like that." Mei tugs on her arm slightly to make her sit down. Yuzu sits down still nervous, but not as she was before.

"So what do you mean by that..?" Yuzu looks at Mei confused. " people usually dare their friend to come up to me because I'm a siren and they want to see what will happen.." Mei puts her head on her knees.

"So you kill them..?" Yuzu tilts her head. "Mhm.." Mei looks to the side. "Well don't worry! I won't go away just because of that." Yuzu grins. Mei looks at her and raises an eyebrow. "Trust me!" Yuzu makes a sign for a pinky promise. Mei sighs at the childish gesture but does it too anyway, shaking their pinky's.

——
They kept meeting at the same time every night but a certain siren started developing feels for the blondie.
——

"Mei! I'm here!" Yuzu grins as she climbs up the rock. Mei smiles as she watches Yuzu sit down and take out a bag. "I brought some snacks." Yuzu places the bag down.

——
They eat the snacks while enjoying the view and Mei's humming once in a while.
——

"Yuzu..I have something to tell you." Mei looks at Yuzu. "Hm?" Yuzu looks at Mei.

"I like you."  Mei looks down, thinking she was gonna get rejected.

"Eh?what? Wait- like you like like me?" Yuzu blushes.  Mei nods.

"I like you.. too." Yuzu mumbles, blushing madly. "Seriously?" Mei looks up at Yuzu. "Mhm." Yuzu nods.

"No joke?"

"No joke. Real feelings."

"Does this mean..we're in a relationship..?"

"Only if you want to."

"I do."

"Well then." Yuzu gets up and places her lips into Mei's. Mei's eyes widen but they quickly close, and she melts into the kiss. Yuzu breaks the kiss and looks at Mei.

"I love you." Yuzu smiles.

"I love you too.."

———
Did this in class lmao 🕺🕳🕺