Good Girl

It was the end of school and Mei was being led home by an angry Yuzu. 'Hehe..I'm in danger.' Mei thinks to herself.

They arrive at their apartment and walk in. Yuzu leads them to their bedroom and sits down on the bed, "bring me the handcuffs.".  Mei rushes over to Yuzu's desk and opens it, grabbing the handcuffs she gives them to Yuzu.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Yuzu does a spinning motion with her finger. Mei turns around and puts her hands behind her back. Yuzu handcuffs Mei and then slaps her ass. "Turn around and sit down on my thigh.", Mei sits down hesitantly. "Start riding my thigh until you climax." Yuzu smirks at the blushing mess.  Mei starts slowly "mm..". Mei increases her pace puts her forehead on Yuzu's shoulder, "hnngh..".  "Yuzu" Mei whimpers. " what is it".

"Can you please do something..to my body.." Mei whispers the last part. "Hm" Yuzu slips a hand in Mei's shirt grabbing Mei's left boob she starts massaging it. While her right hand goes into Mei's underwear and barley touches her clit.  "Mm.." Mei tries to make it so Yuzu's finger goes into her but Yuzu continues pulling it away. "Mmnnggh.." Mei whimpers in frustration. "That's all I'm doing princess, you have to climax on your own." Yuzu smirks.

Mei increases her pace and furrows her eyebrows, focusing on trying to climax. Yuzu gives Mei's left nipple a small tug. "Mm!~" Mei closes her eyes tightly. Right as Mei was about to climax Yuzu stops her, "stop". Mei stops without cumming, whining in frustration "why..".

"Good girl..you obeyed me.." Yuzu murmurs and takes her hands away form Mei's body. "You're a Good girl now... maybe I should reward you. What do you think?" Yuzu traces Mei's curves with her fingers. "Yes please.." Mei whimpers.

———
haha, losers.

Jk I'll have a sex chapter out tomorrow or the day after lmao.