Cat Girl😼

'Yuzu is always alone, she literally has no friends. I'm doing this for her.' Ume thinks as she walks home with a cat girl next to her.

-at the house-

Ume opens the door and walks straight to Yuzu's room. "Yuzu." Ume knocks before entering. "Yes Mom?" Yuzu looks up from her book. "I got you a friend. Now get away from that book and talk to her." Ume leaves, closing the door.

Yuzu sighs, getting up from her bed. " alright then..what's your name?"

"I'm Mei!" Mei grins happily and takes her hand out.

"Nice name..are you hungry or anything?" Yuzu raises an eyebrow. "Nope!" Mei puts her hand back down.

"Alright.. you can sit down somewhere. I'm busy." Yuzu walks to her desk, pulling out a math book. "Nope. None of that" Mei walks over to Yuzu and drags the chair away from the desk. "Seriously?" Yuzu groans. "You're gonna take a break from that stupid work!" Mei grins and throws Yuzu on the bed.

"What the hell?!" Yuzu sits up only to be knocked down by Mei jumping on her. Yuzu groans, "owww..".

"Sorry" Mei giggles. "Oh god..fine what do you want to do?" Yuzu sighs, sitting up. Mei slides off of Yuzu's chest and lands on her lap. Mei shrugs. "I have a good idea for a game!" Yuzu grins happily all of a sudden. "Really what is it?!" Mei jumps off of Yuzu and jumps up and down. "You have to lay down on the bed and close your eyes while I get something" Yuzu smiles innocently.

Mei lays down on the bed and closes her eyes. Yuzu gets out some ropes and ties Mei's arms down. "What's this game?" Mei opens her eyes, her purple eyes sparkling with excitement. "Just wait." Yuzu mumbles.

Yuzu gets up and goes to her desk, putting the chair in its original spot and reads. Mei looks up and frowns. Mei tries to wiggle out of the rope, whining once she gives up.

"Jesus Christ! When will you be quiet?!" Yuzu gets up and walks over to Mei. Mei looks at Yuzu and sweat drops. Yuzu unties Mei's arms, "just go do something."

Yuzu goes back to her desk and sits down, grumbling under her breath. Mei frowns, 'One more try won't hurt''. Mei gets up and walks over to Yuzu quietly. Mei spins the chair around and sits down in Yuzu's lap, facing her. "I said- Mmm!" Yuzu looks angrily at Mei before Mei put her tail against Yuzu's pussy.

"Are you serious?!" Yuzu looks at Mei angrily with a blush on her face. Mei moves around and curls up on Yuzu, closing her eyes and immediately falling asleep. Yuzu sighs, 'idiot..' Yuzu continues doing her book.

-next morning-

Mei wakes up and looks up at Yuzu. Smiling once she sees her sleeping peacefully. Mei gets up and walks to the bookshelf, grabbing a random book. She lays down on the floor and reads it.

Yuzu wakes up slowly and gets up. Yuzu stretches a bit before heading to her closet, accidentally stepping on something. "Ow!" Mei jumps up and holds her tail. Yuzu snaps her head around. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry Mei." Yuzu walks to Mei. Yuzu grabs Mei's tail gently and looks at it. "mm.." Mei's ears drop. "I'm sorry.." Yuzu bends down a bit to look at Mei's eyes. "Can I do anything to make you feel better?"

Mei grabs Yuzu and throws her on the bed, she follows her shortly after and lands on her. "Oof.." Yuzu groans. Mei wraps her arms around Yuzu and hugs her tightly. Yuzu sighs and plays with Mei's ears, not knowing what she was doing to poor Mei.

'Jfksjsiicuvrbao' Mei blushes madly.

———
Hey. 🕳🕺