Shot Girl

Second year of school.
Mei and Yuzu don't know each other
———
Mei sighs as she watches the stripper, they weren't hot at all. A shot girl comes up to her, "May I sit in your lap?" Yuzu winks at Mei.

"Yeah sure" Mei shrugs. Yuzu sits on Mei's lap and plays with her hair. "You're so pretty." Yuzu smiles. "T-thank you.." Mei blushes madly. 

'I just realized how inappropriate this situation is..a pretty girl on my lap..' Mei looks at Yuzu's lips. "Would you like a shot?" Yuzu looks at Mei seductively. "Yes please.." Mei nods. Yuzu places the shot between her boobs and scoots up so her boobs are in Mei's face.

Mei's eyes widen but she leans forward anyways and drinks the shot. 'Holy shit holy shit- why are women so hot?! And why is this girl a literal goddess?!' Mei panics to herself.

"Hey can I have a shot" Amamiya grins. Yuzu looks at him with a slight disgusted look and just gives him the shot normally. Yuzu looks back at her and continues talking to Mei.

- 2 hours later-

"Aww man. The club is already closing. It was nice hanging out with you, maybe I'll see you again soon." Yuzu winks and walks away. "Right.." Mei blushes and waves a bye.

-the next night-

'I hope I see that girl again.. wait! I don't even know her name?!' Mei sits in her original seat.

-10 minutes later-

"Hey.. it's you again!" Yzuu giggles as she walks up to Mei. "Hm? Oh hi" Mei smiles. Yuzu sits in Mei's lap. Yzuu starts playing with Mei's hair and her finger occasionally brushes against Mei's ear. Mei blushes, "hey.. Whats your name?" Mei looks curiously at Yuzu.

"Yuzu." Yuzu smiles softly. "That's a nice name.."  "What about you? What's your name?" Yuzu tilts her head to the side slightly. "Oh! I'm M-mei.".

"Haha, well nice to meet you M-mei." Yuzu teases Mei for stuttering. Mei blushes madly, "it's not funny..".

"Of course it's not. It's cute." Yuzu twirls Mei's hair around her finger. Mei panics internally 'OH GOSH- SHE BASICALLY JUST CALLED ME CUTE.'. Yuzu giggles, "you blush a lot whenever you're complimented."

Mei gulps, "w-well I'm not used to hot women complimenting me-" Mei smacks her hand over her mouth once she realizes what she said. Yuzu bursts out into a fit of laughter.

Mei turns red in embarrassment. "You're so adorable" Yuzu wipes a tear from her eye. Mei pouts slightly. "Well I have to go, I don't want to get fired." Yzuu gets up.

"Wait! May I..have your number?" Mei takes out her phone. "Sure." Yuzu smiles and enters her number into Mei's phone.

"I'll see you later" Yuzu kisses Mei on the forehead and walks away. 'Wait...she....kissed....me....on...the...forehead..' Mei eyes widen. Mei shakes her head.

'I should head home..' Mei gets up and walks out.

-at her house-

Mei looks at her phone and picks it up. She clicks on Yuzu's name.

Mei: hey what's up?

'Oh no. What if I'm bothering her during work?' Mei was about to delete her message.

Yuzu: nothing much. Did you get home safe?

Mei: you knew I went home?

Yuzu: Yeah I went to check up on you and you weren't there so I assumed you went home.

Mei: oh. Well. I did get home safe, thank you for asking.

Yuzu: no problem

Mei: I'll start heading to sleep. Goodnight.

Yzuu: Goodnight ily 💖

Mei blushes at the text, 'HDUEODISMF DOES SHE ACTUALLY LIKE ME?!' Mei screams into her pillow.

-next day-

'Finally I'm out of school' Mei stretches  her hands over her head. 'Yuzu..' Mei blushes madly, 'why can't I get you off my mind?!' Mei walks in the direction of the strip club.

-in the strip club-

Mei looks around for Yuzu. Mei spots Amamiya and a blonde in the corner of the club. Mei's eyes widen, 'that's Yuzu.. and he's forcing her!'. Mei rushes over to them, pushing Amamiya away. "Hey what the- oh it's you.." he groans and walks away.

"Are you okay?" Mei looks at Yuzu worriedly. "I'm okay.. but I don't think my clothes are.." Yuzu mumbles. Mei looks at Yuzu's clothes, that were ripped. "Shit.." Mei sighs. 'I can't let anyone see her like this. She's mine....wait what?!'

Mei takes the top part of her uniform off and gives it to Yuzu. "We should head to your room so you can change" Mei grabs yuzu's hand once she puts the uniform top on. She walks into the employee room and looks for Yuzu's room. 'Jeez...do I actually like this girl?' Yuzu blushes and looks at their hands. "There it is!" Mei smiles and walks into it. "Thank you.".

"No problem. You change and then.." Mei trails off. "Mhm." Yuzu nods happily and walks to her closet. Mei stands outside the room blushing madly, 'what was I gonna say?!'.

Yuzu comes out of the room, dressed in some revealing clothes but less revealing then the ones that were ripped. Yuzu grabs Mei's hand and drags her inside her room, "huh?!" Mei blushes. "We can have more fun here." Yuzu grins.

Mei nods, sitting down awkwardly on Yuzus bed. Yuzu sits down on Mei's lap, and they start talking. "Mei.." Yuzu looks at Mei seductively. "W-what..?".

Yuzu leans to Mei's sensitive ear, "I like you, not in a friendly way.do you feel the same?". Mei's eyes widen, 'she..likes me..'.

"I like you too..in that way.." Mei whispers. Yuzu smirks and kisses Mei's lips. Mei closes her eyes, 'WHAT THE FUCK?! OK DON'T PANIC. AHHHHHH'. Mei parts her lips, letting Yuzu's tongue in. "Mmm.." Mei moans into the kiss.

Yuzu breaks the kiss and cups Mei's face. Mei breathes heavily and looks at Yuzu. "Can I..?" Yuzu presses a finger against Mei's wet underwear.

Mei nods, Mei's face reddens. Yuzu moves Mei's underwear to the side and inserts her finger in. "Mm..please be gentle.. it's my first time..".

"Don't worry I'll be gentle, it's my first time too." Yuzu starts thrusting her finger in and out of Mei, curling it occasionally. "Ah!~" Mei arches her back. Yuzu adds another finger in, "hah!~ mm!~" Mei holds onto Yuzu's shoulders tightly and puts her forehead on one of the shoulders. Yuzu starts making her thrusts deeper and deeper each time. "Ahh!~Mm!~" Mei closes her eyes tightly.  "I-ah!~ it feels weird!~" Mei moans loudly. Yuzu does one more final thrust and Mei cums, "Ahh!~".

"Ah..hah.." Mei's whole body goes weak. "Did it feel good?" Yuzu combs Mei's hair with the hand that isn't covered in Mei's cum. "Uh huh..mm." Mei sits up straight.

They sit in silence for a bit.

"Does this make me..your girlfriend..?" Mei blushes madly. Yuzu bursts out into a fit of laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!!" Mei pouts.

———
👁👁