Rest

'Mei has been working on that paper for the whole day without breaks.' Yuzu frowns as she looks at Mei who was focused on a school project. Yuzu gets up and walks over to Mei. She hugs Mei around the neck gently "Mei you should take a break now. Plus I already told you the paper has no mistakes a million times.".

Mei sighs, "Yuzu I already told you. I have to make sure it's perfect so it gets a good grade." Mei takes Yuzu's hands off of her. "Just a little break?please?" Yuzu hugs Mei again.

"Yuzu." Mei says sternly. Yuzu starts massaging Mei's shoulders and kisses Mei's neck softly. "It's gonna be just a small break." Yuzu murmurs. Mei sighs and leans back. "The smallest break. Ok?" Yuzu smiles.

"Mhm.." Mei closes her eyes and lays back, relaxing. Yuzu continues massaging Mei's shoulders, slowly rolling Mei's chair to the bed without the younger noticing.

Yuzu grins and picks Mei up gently. Sitting down and putting Mei on her lap with Mei facing away. Yuzu leads her kisses down Mei's back while massaging her waist. "hmm.." Mei let's out a content sigh and leans back onto Yuzu. "You're such a good girl for relaxing." Yuzu mutters.

Yuzu moves more onto the bed and lays down. "I have work...." Mei tries to get up. Yuzu hugs Mei tightly, " relax a little more.." Yuzu wraps her legs around Mei's.  Mei grumbles, " Yuzu..".

Yuzu puts Mei's head under her chin. Mei sighs, "I'm not gonna escape this. Right?" Mei blinks. "Mhm." Yuzu grins. "Might as well make myself  comfortable.." Mei hugs Yuzu and closes her eyes. They both fall asleep hugging each other.                                            

———

Meow