Sick

This takes place in winter :D

---

Mei and Yuzu were walking home from school, when she notices Mei was wearing normal shoes instead of boots. "Mei? You're supposed to be wearing boots not normal shoes!" Yuzu looks at Mei worriedly.

"I couldn't find them, we were already going to be late because of SOMEONE." Mei continues walking forward. Yuzu sighs and picks Mei up, "w-wait you don't have to pick me up." Mei wraps her legs around Yuzu's waist.

"Make yourself comfortable because I'm not letting you down until we get home. And then you're gonna take a hot bath." Yuzu flicks Mei's nose gently. Mei hides her head into Yuzu's shoulder.

'This is so embarrassing..every student can see me being babied by Yuzu..' Mei's ears turn red from embarrassment. Harumin laughs quietly looking at Mei being babied by Yuzu, Mei looks at her and glares at her. Harumin stops laughing and speeds away to her house.

Yuzu opens the door and walks straight to the bathroom. She places Mei down and turns on the hot water, "undress and take a bath, I'll go make some hot tea and food."

Mei nods and steps into the bath, sitting down. Yuzu walks out and to the kitchen. Mei sighs, turning the handle around so the water doesn't overflow. "hmm..." Mei let's out a quiet squeal of pleasure.

Mei moves herself down so only her nose and everything up is above water. 'So relaxing..' Mei closes her eyes and relaxes her muscles.

-20 minutes later-

"Mei..come on. The water is getting cold." Yuzu pats Mei's head gently. Mei slowly opens her eyes and looks at Yuzu, sitting up straight she holds her arms out. Yuzu chuckles picking up a towel and grabbing Mei. Mei kisses Yuzu's forehead, "can I just go to sleep?"

"No you need something to warm you on the inside." Yuzu walks to their room. "I know something else that can warm my insides" Mei winks at Yuzu. Yuzu flicks Mei's forehead, "later you horny kitten.". Mei pouts.

Yuzu puts Mei down and throws her some clothes, "Meet me in the kitchen.". Mei puts on the clothes and walks to the kitchen, seeing that Yuzu was setting up the table. Mei smirks and walks over to Yuzu hugging her from behind. "Mei. If you seriously don't stop I'll call you horny kitten as a nickname."

Mei blushes, " fine.. you're no fun." Mei sits down in her seat. Yuzu pushes a plate and a cup over to Mei. "While you're eating, I'll take a shower." Yuzu walks to their bedroom.

-once they are both down with their stuff-

"Can I go to sleep now..?" Mei flops on the bed. "Mhm. Just give me a sec." Yuzu was about to put her clothes on, "no don't put them on."

Yuzu raises an eyebrow "alright?" Yuzu slides under the covers and soon enough Mei cuddled up to Yuzu's warm body. "hmm.." Mei lays her head on Yuzu's chest and lets out a sigh of relief.

-10 minutes later-

Once Yuzu thought Mei was asleep, she grabbed her phone and scrolled through tiktok with headphones. Little did she know Mei was awake and watching too.

Notification from.. Harumi🤸‍♀️🚊

Yuzu clicks on the notification.

Private chat

Harumi🤸‍♀️🚊: bestieeee😫😫 where u at honey 🤚🏻

Yuzu🕳🚶‍♀️: at home. I have a baby Mei on my hands. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Harumi🤸‍♀️🚊: sigh...I'm sorry..SIMP

Yuzu🕳🚶‍♀️: don't think I didn't see you drooling over Matsuri 👁👅👁

Harumi🤸‍♀️🚊: ....I- Chile. Anyways so- are you gonna be Able to play?? Today's the first day of wonder break 👁👁

Yuzu🕳🚶‍♀️: probably not, maybe tomorrow.🖕🏻

Harumi🤸‍♀️🚊: okok. goodnight 👅🥦

Yuzu🕳🚶‍♀️: Goodnight 👁🍑👁

---

'Im so confused with the emojis..' Mei closes her eyes, falling asleep.

Yuzu puts her phone away and gets in a comfortable position, falling asleep with Mei.