Fluff

Mei walks to their house slowly, she was tired from all the student council work and needed her blonde ASAP.  'So much work..' Mei sighs as she finally sees the apartment. 

Once she had appeared in front of the door she opens the door, kicking her shoes off not bothering to place them perfectly. Mei rubs her eyes and walks to their room. Mei opens the door and immediately gets engulfed in a warm hug, "Hi Mei.". Mei mumbles something in response.  Yuzu looks at Mei, "a lot of work today?".

"Mhm.." Mei climbs onto Yuzu and clings onto her like a koala. Yuzu smiles softly, "alright. How about you change clothes and then you can take a nap?". Mei hums in agreement.

Mei walks to the closet, changing into a hoodie and shorts. She walks over to the bed slipping under the covers. "I'll do some of the easier work Teddybear." Yuzu takes out Mei's work and sits down at her own  desk.

"Mhm.." Mei closes her eyes trying to fall asleep.

-20 minutes later-

Mei sighs quietly, 'I can't fall asleep..' screams internally. She gets up quietly and takes off her hoodie leaving her in a bra and shorts. Mei walks over to Yuzu and spins the chair around.

"Hm? Mei?" Yuzu looks up at Mei. Mei sits down in Yuzu's lap and goes under the blondes hoodie. She puts her nose on the shoulder and lets out a satisfied sigh. Yuzu giggles softly, "cute" she says and returns to the work.

Mei smiles softly and inhales the smell that she has been addicted to ever they have been dating, 'she smells like a field of followers..'

Mei wraps her hands around Yuzu's waist and relaxes. She falls asleep immediately by  listening to Yuzu's soft breathing.

-2 hours later-

Mei whines softly and her eyes protest to open. Mei blinks her eyes open and looks at Yuzu. Yuzu was smiling gently at her, "I'm guessing you had a good nap?" Yuzu places a kiss onto Mei's forehead.

Mei  lowers her head so it disappears inside the hoodie, " it was a good nap.." Mei lays her head on Yuzu's chest and traces the 6-pack Yuzu has. "I finished all the work"  Mei places a kiss on Yuzu's neck . "All the easy ones?"

"Nope. All of it" Yuzu grins. "No way." Mei sits up straight and looks at the work. Yuzu flips through the pages, showing neat writing and exactly what Mei would have written if she was doing it.

"I don't understand how you.." Mei eyes widen and she looks at Yuzu.  Yuzu laughs, "Mei, I have figured you out so much and you have been more open with you feelings." Yuzu combs Mei's hair with her fingers.

All of a sudden, fear settles in her. 'What if she uses all of this against me- what if she ruins my reputation-'

"And don't worry Mei. I'd never use anything against you or ruin your reputation." Yuzu smiles. "How did you know what I was thinking-" Mei pauses. Yuzu giggles, "I told you Mei." Yuzu bops Mei's nose gently.  Mei blushes softly and hides her face in Yuzu's chest.

"Is baby hungry?" Yuzu teases. Mei grumbles and pinches Yuzu's stomach. "meanie.." Yuzu frowns. "I'm sad now.." Yuzu covers her face and does a really good impression of crying. Mei's head pops up. "W-Wait dont cry!" Mei hugs Yuzu tightly. Yuzu uncovers her face and grins. "I'm just joking teddybear.." Yuzu hugs Mei tightly.

"Don't make jokes like that.." Mei frowns. "I'm sorry teddybear." Yuzu kisses Mei's forehead. "Can we watch a movie?" Mei snuggles against Yuzu. "Mhm"

Yuzu gets up, holding Mei by her thighs. Yuzu walks to the living room and sits down on the couch. Mei crawls out of the hoodie and puts a blanket over them.  Yuzu puts on a random movie and hugs Mei tightly, making Mei the smaller spoon.

Mei hugs Yuzu's hand and smiles. They watch the movie and cuddle the entire time.

-after the movie-

Yuzu gets up slowly and looks at Mei face. 'Shes asleep..' Yuzu smiles and picks Mei up gently. She walks to the bedroom and lays Mei into bed, going under the covers with her. "I do.." Mei mumbles. Yuzu shrugs and falls alseep.

-Mei's Dream-

"Mei Aihara do you take Yuzu Aihara as your wife?" The Church dude looks at her.

"I do."

"Yuzu Aihara do you take Mei Aihara as your wife?" The dude looks at Yuzu.

"I do not."  Yuzu looks at Mei' disgusted.

"Don't think I forgot what happened on the first day of school with Amamiya sensei." Yuzu slowly fades away.

"W-wait! No! That was a mistake!" Mei tears up and tries to hug Yuzu, only for her to go through Yuzu and fall to the ground. Mei gets on her knees and watches everyone laughing at her.

"I-I'm sorry." Mei sobs. Her grandfather walks up to her, "grandfather! You're here?!" Mei smiles.

"You're a disappointment. You let the academy down." Her grandfather glares down at her. "W-wait I'm sorry!-"

Her grandfather starts fading away too, along with everything else.

"W-where's everyone?" Mei looks around.

"Don't worry. I'm all you have now." Amamiya appears in front of her, smirking.  "Get away!" Mei tries to run away but it was like she was in slow motion. Amamiya walks to her and grabs her wrists. "Let go!" Mei cries out. Amamiya fades away and Mei was engulfed in something warm.

"Shh.. don't worry.. I'm here now Mei." Yuzu's soft voice comes from behind her. Mei relaxes and tries to turn around. After successfully turning around she looks at Yuzu. "Yuzu.." Mei tears up.

"Shh..just wake up Mei. It's alright now. You're safe with me."  Yuzu kisses Mei's forehead and smiles.

-end of dream-

Mei wakes up, sitting up at the speed of light and gasping loudly. "Mei.." Mei looks down at the soft voice. " come here" Yuzu opens her arms, Mei immediately goes into her arms and hugs her tightly.

"You can tell me what happened later. Right now.. I want you to listen and focus on me. Understood?" Yuzu hugs Mei and puts her chin on Mei's head. Mei nods, sobs still shaking her body. Yuzu starts humming softly while combing Meis hair with her fingers. Mei's sobs come to a stop and she falls asleep.

Yuzu looks at Mei. 'I swear to god I'm gonna kill whoever makes you cry.' Yuzu thinks as a joke and closes her eyes, falling asleep.