Vulnearable

I think everyone here reading this, was waiting a long time for this.
———

Mei let's out a small squeak as she gets thrown on the bed. Yuzu smirks and goes on top of her, landing a kiss on Mei's lips. Yuzu reaches for something in the cabinet, not breaking the kiss. They separate their kiss with a strand of saliva between their mouths. Mei breathes heavily, "are you ready?" Yuzu smiles seductively. Mei nods "mhm..".

Yuzu strips Mei's clothes and throws them to the side. Yuzu gently rubs Mei "My My...you're already so wet.". Mei blushes heavily and looks to the side. "No my dear..we're gonna have direct eye contact while I fuck your brains out of you." Yuzu smirks and grabs Mei's chin, redirecting it back to the center. Mei whines softly, closing her eyes. "Fine, whatever suits you" Yuzu grumbles and slides the vibrator into Mei, immediately turning it on high. "Ahh!~" Mei, immediately regrets her decision and looks at Yuzu in the eye. "You didn't listen the first time." Yuzu smiles seductively.

"Maybe I should just leave you like this for the entire night. What do you think?" Yuzu gets up and grabs something from the closet. "N-no!~" Mei moans out loudly. Yuzu grabs a candle, a light, and rope"give me a reason". Yuzu sits down next to Mei, watching her struggle. "Be-Because Ahh!~ I-" Mei closes her eyes tightly. Yuzu shrugs, "guess I'll never know". She starts tying Mei's arms above her head.      "Mmm!~"  Mei bites her bottom lip. Yuzu lights the candle and places it above Mei's stomach. "I wonder how your body will react." Yuzu smirks as Mei had her eyes closed, no idea what was going to happen.

Drip

"Ahh!~" Mei arches her back. Yuzu smirks as the lewd moans continue pouring out of Mei's mouth. Yuzu moves the candle to the middle of Mei's chest and leans down. "You're being loud president.." Yuzu's hot breath hits Mei's ear. "ahh!~" Mei tries to squirm away from the hot breath.  'Too much is happening at once..I can't focus at all." Mei moans loudly once again.

Drip

"Mmm!~" the younger girls eyes start watering. Mei flinches once she feels Yuzu's hot breath against her ear again but this time there was something cold sliding against the ear too. "ah!~ wh-at is that?" Mei closes her legs tightly with the vibrator still in. "Nothing important." Yuzu smirks and goes back up.
"T-Tell me!!" Mei whines. "Mei you're being bratty." Yuzu glares at her. Mei looks at her nervously, "never mind..ah!~"

"You're holding out quite long this time.." Yuzu mumbles. Mei's whimpers continue getting louder. Yuzu grabs the vibrator and starts moving it in and out fast, and deeper each time. "Mm!~ aHh!~" Mei arches her back and cums. Yuzu helps me ride out her orgasm and takes the vibrator once Mei calms down. "Hah..ah.." Mei breathes heavily. "Don't worry Mei, we're not even half way through." Yuzu says as she leans down to Mei's pussy. "What?!-     Mm!~" Mei eyes widen but immediately close the moment Yuzu starts licking her pussy.

Mei's thighs tighten around Yuzu's head as she moans loudly. Mei whimpers loudly and grabs a fistful of the blondes hair.  Yuzu sneaks her hands around and under Mei's thigh, pressing on Mei's stomach, attempting to stop Mei's squirming.
"Mmm!~" Mei's eyes roll to the back of her head and she cums again.

Yuzu gets up and looks at Mei panting, completely vulnerable. Yuzu sighs and places kisses on Mei's neck,  "you're always so vulnerable."

"Is this what it's about?" Mei giggles and hugs Yuzu. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Yuzu mutters and hugs Mei back.