Big Mistake

Just wanted to make a note so you guys don't get confused. Yuzu started wearing glasses because in the morning it would take a while for them to work (??) so she wears them until her eyes fully 'wake up'
———

Harumi and Himeko were making a plan in the living room for something. Mei, not knowing what they were planning comes up to them. "What are you guys talking about?" She sits on the couch. "We're gonna prank Yuzu" Harumi grins. "What's the prank..?" Mei raises an eyebrow.

"We're gonna cut an inch of Yuzu's hair" Himeko shows some scissors. "That's not a good idea.." Mei mumbles. "It'll be fine! Let's go Hismko!" Harumi gets up and walks to Yuzu's and Mei's bedroom. Mei being the good girl she is, Sits there and reads a
book.

Mei looks up once she hears a loud gasp come from the bedroom. Mei sighs and gets up to see what happened. Mei eyes widen as she sees them, holding more than a inch of hair. All three of them run out, "what did you do?!" Mei whisper shouts. "I-I got to excited and cut her hair a little to much.." Harumi looks at the blonde hair in her hand.

"Uh.. it's safe to say her hair now only goes to the middle of her neck." Himeko looks at the floor terrified. "What?!" Mei looks at her. They all freeze as they hear moving in the bedroom. A sigh and some rummaging through a cupboard comes after.

"Oh god..I don't wanna die yet."Himeko and Harumi look at each other as they say that. Mei sighs and sits nervously on the couch.

-hour later-

They hear the bathroom door open and they all tense up, staring at the corner where Yuzu would soon be seen at.

They hear some grumbling and soft footsteps. Yuzu appears at the corner, "I'm gonna kill the three of you.". The three troublemakers gasp as they see Yuzu's hair and glasses but to top it off, they noticed Yuzu had barley noticeable freckles she always covered with makeup.

"W-wait but I didn't do anything" Mei shakes her hands in front of her

"W-wait but I didn't do anything" Mei shakes her hands in front of her. "Yes you didn't do anything BUT I thought you would be smart enough to stop them." Yuzu sighs. Mei opens her mouth but closes it 'she is right. I could've stopped them.'.Harumi's and Himeko's jaws drop to the floor.

"What?" Yuzu looks at them. "Nothing!" They both panicky look away. Yuzu sighs and walks to the kitchen, starting to make something. "You're not gonna actually kill us..right?" Harumi nervously laughs. "Of course. I won't. A friend of mine will just give you a good talking." Yuzu grins in a evil way. "W-who's the friend." Poor Himeko was already shaking in fear. "Mitsuko.". Mei's eyes widen. 'Oh shit..' the three of them think.

"Hey b-bestie... come on. I'll buy those shoes you wanted." Harumi gets up and nudges her in a friendly way. "Nope."

'I'm gonna die.' Mei stares at the floor with a terrified expression. "In fact she should be here now." Yuzu calmly says.

-angry knocks-

Yuzu puts the food on plates and walks to the door. Yuzu opens the door and walks to he living room, being followed by an angry Mitsuko. "WHO the fuck did this to our precious little angel?!" Mitsuko glares at the three.

"Uh-uh-uh-" Harumi opens her mouth but only random things come out. "Uhm.." Himeko sweat drops. "It was Himeko and Harumi." Mei mumbles quietly. 

Yuzu was laughing in the kitchen, almost dying. Mitsuko glares at Harumi and Himeko. " YOU TWO IDIOTS HURT OUR PRECIOUS ANGEL YOU FUCKING DONKEYS YOU );$39!! $4$&(!" Mitsuko curses them out for a whole minute.

"A-are you done now?" Yuzu's whole face was red from laughing and some tears from laughing were coming down. Mitsuko sighs, "yes I am.".

Harumi and Himeko stare at the floor, completely defeated. Mei looks at them. 'Eh. At least I didn't get cursed out for a whole minute.'

"But you Mei.." Mitsuko glares at her. Mei's head shoots up and she already had a scared look. "You're supposed to be smarter. You could have stopped them. I can't believe you're the president of the Acadmey you little shit." Mitsuko crosses her arms.

"hey.. that was a little too far I think." Yuzu looks at Mei worriedly. Yuzu starts walking to Mei but gets blocked by Mitsuko, "I told her the truth." Mitsuko glares softly at Yuzu. "Yeah but.." Yuzu looks at Mei who was curled up and crying silently. Mitsuko sighs and lets Yuzu walk to Mei.

Yuzu walks to Mei and sits down next to her. Yuzu opens her arms and Mei crawls in to her arms. Yuzu hugs Mei tightly and plays with her hair. Mitsuko sighs.  "How about we go get some ice cream now?" Yuzu smiles trying to lighten the mood.

"Sounds nice." Mitsuko nods
"Mhm.." Mei nods slightly
"That's a great idea!" Harumi grins
"Yep!" Himeko nods excitedly.

———
Yuzu is the angel of the group.
Mei is the baby of the group.
Mitsuko is the Mother of the group.
Himeko is the nerd of the group.
Matsuri is disappointment of the group.

I don't remember anyone else?? Lmao

💃🕺