I hate it all without you

I usually hate everyone but you're pretty alright.
Mei looks at Yuzu, wondering why she has such a big patience for her.

I hate dancing, but I'd give everything to dance one song.
Mei watches Yuzu dance by herself to a random song. 'Cute..' Mei smiles softly, immediately replacing it with a strict face.

I hate having my hair touched, but I want you to play with mine until the end of time. Mei closes her eyes once Yuzu starts playing with her hair.

I hate hugs, but one from you is to die for.
Yuzu hugs Mei tightly, causing Mei to almost fall. "Oops sorry Mei." Yzuu smiles.

I hate couples but you and me seem nice in my head.
Mei blushes as Yuzu takes her clothes off, to change.

I hate having to get photos taken, but I want an entire album with you.
Mei pretends to hate the picture of them kissing. but she secretly has it as her home screen.

I hate early mornings, but I'd love to spend all night and day just talking to you.
Mei smiles as they head to a picnic.

I hate it all, but for you I'm willing to try.

" you may now kiss the bride" the dude says. Yuzu grabs Mei's face gently and kisses her.

'I did it.' Mei celebrates mentally.

---
Break? Nah
Hotel? Trivago