That Word

"Mei I'm sorry-" sho looks at her worriedly. "Forget it." Mei storms into Her's and Yuzu's bedroom. Yuzu looks in the direction of Mei worriedly. "I'll go talk to her.." Yuzu looks at sho and gets up.

"Please do.." sho mumbles weakly. Yuzu walks into their bedroom and sees Mei curled up and sitting against the wall. Yuzu walks up to Mei and sits down in front of her. "Mei..please." Yuzu whispers. Mei sighs and opens her arms. Yuzu hugs Mei and tries to look Mei in the eyes. Mei keeps on moving her head away from Yuzu.  "Mei." Yuzu raises her voice a bit. Mei sighs and peeks at her with one eye.

"Both eyes Mei." Yuzu smiles softly. "Why." Mei grumbles. "Because I wanna talk to you." Yuzu kisses Mei's cheek. Mei sighs once again and turns her head fully to Yuzu.

"Good.." Yuzu nuzzles her nose against Mei's nose.  "I know you don't like it.. but I love you and I mean it." Yuzu says softly. Mei tenses up and closes her eyes tightly. 

"Stop... don't do this to me Mei. Don't push my feelings away like that.  I know you've had troubles with that word.. but don't do that to me." Yuzu combs Mei's hair with her fingers.

Mei opens her eyes and looks at Yuzu with watery eyes. "It's alright.." Yuzu whispers. Mei puts her head into Yuzu's shoulder and sobs quietly.  After some time, Mei calmed down and they were sitting in comfortable silence.

"Yuzu.." Mei hugs Yuzu tightly.

"Mhm..?" Yuzu kisses Mei's forehead.

"I lo-..like you.."  Mei grips onto Yuzu's shirt.

"I love you too." Yuzu smiles.