Lighting and Thunder

Yuzu was buying groceries, until she noticed it started raining and some lighting appeared once in a while. 'I should get home quickly.'. Yuzu quickly buys her things and walks home. She opens the door and puts the groceries away at lighting speed. She hurried into their room just to see it empty. "Mei. I'm home. Where are you?" She looks around. "I-I'm In here.." a muffled voice comes out of the closet. Yuzu walks into the closet and picks up Mei. " don't worry, I'm here." Yuzu whispers. Mei wraps her legs and arms around Yuzu tightly. Yuzu walks to their bed and picks up her phone, and earbuds while going. "I wanna go back in the closet..it's safe there. " Mei whispers.

"Don't worry Mei, you're gonna be safe." She puts Mei gently on the bed and closes the curtains. Mei disappears under the blanket once there was another  lighting strike. Yuzu gets onto the bed and under the blanket with Mei. "Mei come here.". Mei crawls to Yuzu's open arms, immediately hugging her and burying her face in the blondes chest.  Yuzu turns on a song and gives on earbud to Mei, "lets listen to music, it'll block out the noise.". Mei takes the earbud and puts it into her ear.  Yuzu places the other earbud into her ear. Yuzu hugs Mei and kisses her head. Mei closes her eyes and relaxes. 'Cute..' Yuzu smiles.