Argument

It was a late night.. and the two love birds were having a heated argument.

"Do you just not love me at all?!" Yuzu starts heading for the door. "I do love you!" Mei rushes after Yuzu and closes the door, standing in front of it. "Mei. Move this damn right instant" Yuzu glares at Mei. Mei continues standing against the door and looking down at the floor. Yuzu mumbles something under her breath and goes to her desk. She sits down and takes out her sketchbook, deciding to just ignore Mei.  Mei looks up and slowly walks over to Yuzu. "Yuzu.." Mei whispers.

No answer  "YuzYuz..". No answer "Darling..".  No answer, Mei sighs. Mei walks to the closet and changes into her pajamas. Mei slides under the blanket and closes her eyes. 'I didn't mean to say that..' Mei frowns, falling asleep.

-next morning-

Mei and Yuzu were making pancakes together, acting like nothing happened. Once they were finished Yuzu raises her hand in the air "high five Mei-" Yuzu's eyes widen once she sees Mei flinch and close her eyes tightly. 

"Mei?" Yuzu puts her her hand down. "Sorry, I got scared.".  Yuzu frowns. "Why did you get scared?" Yuzu hugs Mei and picks her up. Mei wraps her legs around Yuzu's waist and puts her face in Yuzu's shoulder.

"Grandfather would hit me sometimes.." Mei mumbles. Yuzu hugs Mei tighter, muttering "I'm gonna kill that old man." under her breath. Mei giggles.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday.." Yuzu mumbles. "It's fine.." Mei puts a kiss on Yuzu neck.

———
I'm too nervous to think 🥰😍🤭