Problems,Breakup,Makeup

hey y'all.....☺️

———

"Mei! Come downstairs this instant!" Grandfather Yells. "I'm coming!" I yell back to him. 'shit I really hope he didn't find out about my secret relationship...he sounded angry' I sigh and go down the stairs.

"I'm here Grandfather." I stand near the couch he's sitting on. "Please sit down." He points to the couch across him. "Yes Grandfather" I quickly but elegantly make my way to the couch and sit down. "Alright now moving to the topic I wish to talk about with you" He clears his throat.

"Since you haven't been able to find a male partner on your own this entire year, I decided to help you out and found one I think would suit you and your tastes." Grandfather explains. 'well I doubt you can find someone of my taste when I like girls.' I sigh mentally.

"Alright Grandfather. When shall I meet him?" I look to him with the same plain look I have on everyday.

"You will meet him right now. Lukas please come here!" Grandfather looks over his shoulder and raises his voice. A boy with dark brown hair walks in.

He stops on the side of grandfathers couch and bows. "Greetings. I'm Lukas, it's an honor to be your boyfriend." I get goosebumps.What the fuck? Did he just say boyfriend? Oh hell no.

"Now Mei. I won't rush you into the marriage. I'll let you and Lukas figure it out." Grandfather looks back at me.

"Alright Grandfather. I have one question not about this topic though." I sigh. "Of course. What is it?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "Before you called me downstairs. I wanted to ask you if I could go to my stepmoms house." I hold back a smile. I don't feel as guilty lying to my grandfather anymore.

"You may. It's been a week since you saw her so I bet you want to see her. You're excused to your room and outside" He waves me off.

"Thank you." I bow and walk to my room. I close my bedroom door and start changing. I change into a black long skirt and a green long sleeve shirt. I walk to the door way and put my shoes on.

I walk outside and make my way to the apartment. i'm excited to see her.

-At the Apartments-

I knock on the door. Mother isn't home since she's on a work trip so that leaves only one person to open the door.

The door opens and i immediately get tackled with a hug. "Heeeeey Mei!" Yuzu grins. "Hello Yuzu" I say more calmly then her. "cmon let's get inside" she grabs my wrist gently and drags me inside. Closing the door after I get in.

"Soo? what's with the sudden visit?" She grabs me by the waist. Even though I'm a forehead taller than her, she still makes all the affectionate moves. "Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend?" I smile at her lightly. She blushes lightly, "Huh?! of course you are allowed to. it's just usually you tell me a day before or something" She goes on her tippy goes to kiss my nose. I laugh lightly, which ended way to quickly once I remembered what happened.

"Uhm. Yuzu?" I whisper. "Hm? what's wrong?"she notices my sudden mood change. Yuzu brushes my cheek lightly. "Well. before I decided to come here. My grandfather told me some news.." I look off to the side. "What is it Mei? You can tell me anything." Yuzu grabs my hands lightly and walks backwards towards the couch. I sit down and lay my hands on my lap. Yuzu sits beside me with her body mostly to the side to face me. She grabs my right hand and holds it gently. "Mei?" She whispers. Probably afraid of me being so quiet and serious.