Very Important Book

"Get on the bed.right now." Mei smirks. Yuzu lays down on the bed and waits for more orders, quietly panicking. Mei gives Yuzu a book, "no matter what you must not stop reading this book".

"alright..?" Yuzu was confused yet she opened it and started reading. Mei slowly starts taking off her clothes without Yuzu noticing since the book was in her field of vision. She also takes off Yuzus clothes.

'what's going on..?' Yuzu silently questions life. "Remember you must continue reading the book." Mei says before sliding her tongue into Yuzus pussy. Yuzu closes her legs out of surprise but Mei opens them and holds them open. "Mmm!" Yuzu looks at Mei. She glares at her and taps on the book, reminding Yuzu. Yuzu looks back at the book and lets out small moans. Mei takes her tongue out and walks to the closet. She comes back with a strap and puts it on herself. She rubs Yuzu's clit before sticking the strap into her pussy. "Ahh.." Yuzu holds onto the book tightly. "You're so tight.." Mei smirks and starts slowly thrusting the strap in and out. Yuzu lets out small moans and whimpers. 

Mei increases her pace and fondles with Yuzus boobs "You look adorable trying to concentrate on the book while i'm fucking you". "Ahh..!~" Yuzu arches her back. "Continue reading darling." Mei grabs her ass. "mm..!~ I'm- getting close.." Yuzu moans. Mei pounds the strap into Yuzu. "sh-shit! ahh!~ i-im coming!~" Yuzu comes all over the strap.

Yuzu breathes heavily and moans when Mei takes out the strap. "Were you reading the whole time?" Mei cups Yuzu's face. "Mhm.." Yuzu nods.