A little trouble.

!!!!!!

Mentions of r*pe.

Please do not read ahead if you're not comfortable with that.
———

Yuzu runs to the hospital, accidentally running into people and saying 'sorry'. Yuzu increases her pace of running once the building comes into view.

She runs into the door and to the desk. "Mei... Aihara." She pants out of breath. "Room 304" the nurse nods. "Thank you" Yuzu runs to room 304.

Yuzu opens the door, "ah, you're here." The nurse looks at her. "Yes.. I'm here. Can I take her her home now?" She looks at Mei who was curled up on the bed, trying to be the farthest away from the nurse as she can.

"Unfortunately, the other doctors and I weren't able to do anything since she's too scared. If you could please try to convince her to let us do one thing it would be great." The nurse frowns slightly. "Alright." Yuzu walks over to Mei slowly. "I'll be outside, please do tell me when she's ready." The nurse leaves and closes the door.

"Mei.." Yuzu whispers. She sits down on the bed carefully, looking at Mei with a soft look. Mei looks up slowly at her with teary eyes. She looks back down and her sobs start shaking her body. "Mei..you're okay now..you're safe with me." Yuzu grabs Mei gently and puts Mei on her lap. Mei grips tightly on Yuzus clothes and puts her face in Yuzu's neck.

"Mei..please, breathe deeply..in and out.." Yuzu whispers. Mei tries to breath in deeply but it gets interrupted with a sob."Teddybear.." Yuzu grabs one of Mei's hands gently and squeezes it gently.               " breathe in deeply whenever I squeeze your hand..okay?". Mei nods slightly, pressing her lips together to try and stop her sobs.

"Mei don't stop your sobs.. it'll make it worse." Yuzu whispers and squeezes Mei's hand gently. Mei takes a deep breath in.

Gently
Breath out
Squeeze
Breath in
Gently
Breath out
Squeeze
Breath in
Gently
Breath out

Mei's sobs have come to a stop after a while and now she was sitting, tears still rolling down her face. "Can the nurse do things now?" Yuzu whispers. Mei tenses up.

"Mei..please. They won't hurt you. And once we are done here we can leave, go to our house and just sleep or whatever you want." Yuzu puts some hair behind Mei's ear. Mei takes a deep breath and nods, "alright.." She whispers. "She's ready." Yuzu looks up at the door. The nurse walks in, "great, we'll just check a couple things and she'll be free to leave.".

"Can you please face me?" The nurse stands in front of the two. Mei hesitantly moves on Yuzu lap and faces the nurse. 

-after checking and other things-

"Alright that's all. Thank you. You two may leave now." The nurse walks out. "That's great. Mei..lets go. Would you like me to carry you?" She kisses Mei's forehead gently. "No..I'm fine with walking.." Mei mumbles and gets up. "Alright..but if something  starts hurting please tell me." Yuzu gets up and holds Mei's hand. Yuzu walks out with Mei following.

Once they started walking in the hallway to the exit, Yuzu noticed something. Mei would tense up or flinch whenever someone got to close to her. She would also press up against Yuzu, trying to make as much distance as possible from the person passing by.

Yuzu gently squeezes Mei's hand and kisses her ring finger, "You're safe Mei.". Mei stared at the floor, refusing to look up.

-At Their House-

Yuzu opens the door and closes it once Mei gets inside. "Let's go get a warm bath started okay?" Yuzu speaks softly. Mei nods and follows Yuzu into the bathroom. Yuzu starts the bath and stops the water once it's full. "It's ready." She looks at Mei, who was staring at her.

"Can you leave..?" Mei whispers. "Right! I'm sorry." Yuzu walks out and closes the door. Mei undresses herself and throws her clothes into the basket. She sits down and closes her eyes, letting out a small sigh. 'Everything..was so tiring today.. I hope Grandfather will give me a break..I can't handle doing anything right now..' Mei frowns at the though of doing anything but being in
bed.

After some time Mei gets out and drys her body. "Yuzu..can I have some clothes?" she pokes her head out. Yuzu nods and walks to their closet, quickly picking out clothes for Mei. She gives Mei the clothes and watches Mei disappear back into the bathroom. Yuzu sits down on the edge of the bed, 'what even am I supposed to think..?'.

Mei walks out of the room slowly in a huge hoodie and pants. Yuzu looks at her, "Hey Mei.. do you want something to eat?". Mei walks to the bed, "No. I wanna head to bed straight away.".

Yuzu gets under the blanket and puts just arm up so Mei can lay in her arms. Mei lays down and faces away from Yuzu. Yuzu hugs Mei tightly and closes her eyes. Mei let's out a sigh and closes her eyes.

-3:34 am-

Yuzu opens her eyes slowly, getting her sleep interrupted by someone crying. "Mei..?" She whispers, sitting up and propping herself on her elbow. "I'm- fine.. just go back to- sleep.." Mei whispers. Yuzu turns Mei to face her and hugs Mei, "Mei does something hurt?". Mei hugs Yuzu tightly "No..".

Yuzu sighs, "I'm not gonna force you to tell what happened..but please try to get some sleep.". Yuzu lays back down normally. Mei nods and puts her head under Yuzus chin.

-10:52 am-

Mei opens her eyes and sits up slowly, rubbing her eyes. "Yuzu..?" She whispers, looking around. 'She left.' Mei lays down, facing away from the door.

'She left. She left because I was touched in a way only Yuzu is supposed to. She doesn't want me anymore.'  Mei stares blankly at the wall.  Mei hears the door open and freezes, 'wait..if she left..who's opening the door..'. She closes her eyes and stays still.

Yuzu opens the door slowly since she had a small table with a rice&curry on it along with hot tea. She places the table on the floor and walks over to Mei. "Mei.. wake up..oh dear. You're very cold."  Yuzu walks to their closet and grabs an extra blanket. Mei sighs quietly, 'she's still here..thank god.'.

Yuzu sits down on the bed and gently grabs Mei, thinking she was still asleep and wraps her in the blanket. She places Mei on her lap and shakes her gently. "Mei..wake up." Yuzu pinches Mei's cheek gently. Mei opens her eyes slowly, pretending to wake up. "hm..?" She looks at Yuzu. " I made us rice&curry with hot tea. Let's eat up?" Yuzu smiles.  Mei nods.

The blonde picks up the small table and puts it around their legs. She gives Mei her fork and grabs her fork.

-after they finish eating-

"I'll go clean the dishes and come back. Mkay?" Yuzu kisses Mei's forehead gently. She starts getting up to leave but Mei grabs her wrist. "You can clean the dishes later..stay here." Mei whispers.

Yuzu smiles softly, "alright." She lays down next to Mei and hugs her. Mei hugs back lightly and hides her face in Yuzu's chest. "Have a good nap, Princess." Yuzu kisses the top of Mei's head.

Mei smiles softly and closes her eyes.