Cat Ears

Yuzu was laying on the bed doing things on her phone and Mei surprisingly was grinding on Yuzu's thigh. It had been going on for an hour. Yuzu looks up from her phone an at Mei. Smirking she says "you're so pathetic..grinding on my thigh because you're too embarrassed to ask me to help you. Don't you think grinding on my thigh is more bold than asking?".

Mei stays silent and continues to grind. Yuzu take out her hand and puts it in a open way, Going back to her phone. Mei leans forward and her boobs goes into Yuzus hand. "Hnnn..!".

Yuzu starts fondling with Mei's boob and running her finger over her nipple every once in a while. Mei moans loudly and grinds harder. Yuzu looks up at Mei, watching her be a mess. Mei's grinding becomes more sloppy and her whimpers grow. Yuzu sits up and grabs Mei's hips to stop any movement. "What the hell...I was so close" Mei groans. "Maybe it's about time I give you what you want." Yuzu rubs Mei's hips. Mei moans softly and clenches her thighs. "Please.." She whispers.

Yuzu moves Mei onto the bed and walks to their closet. Mei rubs her thighs together watching Yuzu grab things.  Yuzu comes back and lays the things out, cat ears, leash, and a strap. Mei blushes deeply and looks away with her eyes. She watches Yuzu undress herself painfully slow. "Are you gonna just watch?" She smirks. Mei scrambles onto the middle of the bed and lays down. "Wrong position.." Yuzu grabs Mei's body and puts her into doggy style, and faces her to the mirror. Mei blinks before turning redder than a tomato. Yuzu smiles seductively and puts Mei's cat ears in and leash. Yuzu puts the strap on herself and looks at Mei. "You're so beautiful..you have your legs open for me and everything.." Yuzu runs her finger on Mei's clit, feeling how wet she is. Mei looks away from the mirror completely embarrassed.

"Bad girl..you have to look. If you don't, I just simply won't let you finish." Yuzu tugs on the leash, forcing Mei to look back up. Yuzu smirks and kisses Mei's clit. "Maybe I should just continue admiring you instead of starting. What do you think?" Yuzu leaves a hickey on Mei's ass. "N-no..I want you to start." Mei whispers. "I didn't quite hear you. What do you want?" Yuzu leaves another hickey. "I want you to..hnn.. start." Mei blushes. Yuzu rubs the top of the strap against Mei's pussy before pushing it in. Mei bites her bottom lip and moans. Yuzu starts slowly and increases her pace to a pounding. "Ahh!~" Mei moans loudly, Yuzu was pounding her from behind so hard that her knees were bouncing against the bed. The strap kept pounding this delicious spot deep inside her each time."Mm!~ aHh!~ yUzu!~" Mei moans loudly and spreads her legs wider so the strap could hit that magic spot more. Mei puts her head down and moans loudly. "What did I tell you?" Yuzu tugs on the leash once again. Mei looks up, "to look..at..myself." Mei moans out. Mei lays down with her ass in the air and continues watching. "Good girl.." Yuzu spanks Mei's ass. Mei blushes deeply as she watches and feels Yuzu pounding into her, hitting that magical spot each time.

Mei's pussy clenched around the strap whenever Yuzu talked. Yuzus voice had a devastating effect on her. Yuzu holds Mei's waist with both hands and moved Mei back and forth on the thrusting strap. Mei's ass jiggled at the impact, "yes!~" Mei moans out loud. Helpless whines were spilling out of Mei,  fingers digging into the bed sheets. Mei looks at Yuzu's face and blushes deeply once Yuzu winks at her. Yuzu wraps her hand around Mei's chest and brings Mei onto her lap. Mei gasps in surprise at the sudden change but moans overpower her. Yuzu grabs Mei's head forcefully and slides her tongue  into Mei's mouth. Mei moans into kiss and returns the kiss. Yuzu does one final thrust and it sends Mei over the edge, a loud whine was heard out of her mouth as she came. Yuzu continues thrusting into her, not stopping even though she just came. Mei's orgasm traveled up her spine and exploded into colors in her eyes, making her body bounce uncontrollably on Yuzu's strap. Mei looks at herself and Yuzu with teary eyes in the mirror.

"I love it when you come. I can feel you get so tight around the strap." Yuzu whispers into Mei's ear seductively. Yuzu slows down her pace and it eventually stops. Mei breathes heavily and closes her eyes. "Don't you think you need to clean your mess up?" Yuzu lets go of Mei's body. "hm..?" Mei weakly responds. She opens her eyes and looks at the bedsheets. "I..will.." she says out of breath and gets out of Yuzu's arms. She leans down in front of Yuzu with her ass in the air and licks the cum. Yuzu smirks and slaps Mei's ass.  Mei faces Yuzu and looks down at the strap. Blushing once she sees all her cum on it. "You can clean this too." Yuzu smirks. Mei gulps and leans down, taking the strap into her mouth. "Mmphh.." Mei's ears turn dark red as she feels Yuzus stare on her. Mei relaxes her jaw and takes the strap deeper into her throat. "Good job.." Yuzu puts her hand into Mei's hair. "Mmm.." Mei starts moving her head up and down, dragging her tongue along the strap to get the cum.

Mei takes it out of her mouth and breathes heavily. Yuzu grabs her and puts Mei on her lap, facing her. "You're such a good slut for me." Yuzu whispers into Mei's ear while taking off the leash and cat ears. Mei blushes and squirms a bit on Yuzus lap. "Let's go to sleep for now then we'll clean up. hm?" Yuzu grabs Mei's ass lightly and lays down. "Mhm.." Mei let's out a sigh. They both hug each other and fall asleep.

-the next day...7:am-
-Mei Pov-

I wake up to my body being...sticky and sweaty? What happened yesterda- oh yeah. Yuzu and I..oh god. I open my eyes and get met with Yuzus boob. How nice. I look up at Yuzu and look at her sleeping face. She looks so angelic with her blonde hair and resting face. how did I get someone so amazing as her? I look at my hand with my eyes and smile at the promise ring. I feel Yuzu moving a bit, so like usual..I'll trick her with my fake sleeping. I close my eyes and wait.