Scenarios

"You're kisses don't affect me" Yuzu smirks. Mei lets out an amused laugh, "oh really Darling? Let's see about that.". Mei starts leaving slow kisses down Yuzus body. Yuzu bites her bottom lip and looks away with her eyes. Mei kisses Yuzu's inner thigh. "mm.." Yuzu moves her thigh away. Mei grins and kisses Yuzu's  clit gently. "F-Fine I was lying" Yuzu  whines softly.
———
Yuzu looks over to Mei who was reading her book on the bed. Yuzu smiles and sneaks up on the younger girl. Yuzu jumps on the bed next to Mei. Mei shrieks "Yuzu!". She glares at Yuzu. Yuzu giggles and lays her head down on Mei's chest.

"Don't do it.." Mei does the Aihara glare at Yuzu. Yuzu shrugs, not being affected by it. Yuzu looks at Mei's stomach and squishes it. "Why do you like squishing my belly fat so much?" Mei sighs. "I don't know." Yuzu continues squishing. "I'll stop if it makes you insecure." Yuzu turns her head to Mei. "No it's okay." Mei pats Yuzu's head and counties reading. Yuzu grins.
———
Yuzu was playing animal crossing. Mei looks at Yuzu and sighs.  Mei crawls over to Yuzu and hugs her, "YuzYuz.." Mei whispers. Yuzu immediately drops her attention from animal crossing and looks at Mei. "What's wrong- does something hurt-" Yuzu looks at Mei worriedly. Mei giggles softly and tightens her hug, "I'm alright". Yuzu looks at the clock and makes an 'o' shape with her mouth. It was way past their bedtime. "Sorry Mei, I didn't notice." Yuzu puts the switch on their beside table and hugs Mei back. "It's fine" Mei smiles.

"Something tells me that's not the thing you were scold me for." Yuzu looks at Mei, slightly terrified since Mei so far has smiled, giggled, and came up to her and hugged her.

Mei's smile disappears, "jeez I'm not allowed to be nice to my girlfriend?" Mei turns away from Yuzu. "Mei I didn't mean it like that!" Yuzu frowns and turns Mei back to her. Mei hides her face in Yuzu's chest and frowns. "Mei..teddybear.." Yuzu taps on Mei's head. Mei looks up. Yuzu starts placing light kisses on Mei's face. Mei grumbles and looks away. Yuzu slips her hands under Mei's shirt and hugs her tightly. Yuzu plants soft kisses on Mei's collar bone.

"Are you gonna continue pretending you're mad at me?" Yuzu chuckles. Mei let's out a soft smile. "You caught me." Mei puts her head under Yuzu's chin and lets out a content sigh.
———