Wet and Cold

Yuzu pov

I run into the classroom 10 minutes late.
"Yuzu! you are late!" The teacher yells at me.
"I'm sorry sir. I couldn't catch the bus" I kept trying to explain but the teacher wouldn't listen to me. I sigh and sit down after he yells at me.I notice Mei looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

-After class ends-

Mei told me to meet her in the student councils room. something is telling me she's gonna chew me out for being late. I sigh and slowly walk to the student council room, taking my time and taking smaller steps.

I open the door hesitantly and see Mei working on papers. She looks up at me and waves me over. "Come in and lock the door."

I walk in and close the door, locking it. I walk over to her and stand. Mei places her pen down. "How do you manage to do the things you do.." I hear her mutter under her breath.

"I'm sorry Mei. I didn't want to be late." I say quietly. Mei gets up and looks at me. I look back at her nervously. "You're gonna get a cold in those clothes." She starts unbuttoning my jacket. "Mei it's alright. I'm just a tiny bit wet-"

"Be quiet Yuzu." Mei says coldly. she puts my wet button down on a chair and turns on the heater. she walks across the room and reaches into a cabinet. she takes out a extra uniform. she walks over elegantly and gives me the sweater. I put it on. I hear Mei sigh and I look up, "I'm sorry M-"

"You need to stop saying sorry so much." Mei hugs me and places a kiss on my forehead. "Now go along to your friends." she pushes me away slightly. "Can I stay here for a while? it's warm in here.."

"Fine. but you have to go to class early." Mei sighs and sits down on a couch. I sit next to her and lay against her, Hugging her arm and slightly smiling. I close my eyes and let Mei's lavender smell take over.

_____

hey y'all 😸