Jealousy

Yuzu sighs as she was bored in math class. she grabs her pen and lifts her skirt up a bit. she starts drawing on her thigh. "Yuzucchi what are you doing?" Harumi leans over to her and whispers. "Drawing on my thigh. Wanna?" Yuzu offers a pen to her. "obviously." Harumi giggles quietly and takes the pen. Harumi starts drawing on Yuzu's thigh too.

Mei glares at them and looks away. She immediately looks back at them when she hears Yuzu squeal quietly.

Harumi was drawing on Yuzu's upper thigh which apparently was tickling her. "Harumi stop!" Yuzu whisper yells. Mei sighs and looks back at the board.

-1 hour later of suffering (for mei) and the bell rings-

Mei walks up to Yuzu. "Hey Mei!-huh?!" Mei grabs Yuzus arm aggressively and drags her out of the classroom. Yuzu has no choice but to walk after her. "Mei??" Yuzu gets dragged into the chairman's office. Mei pushes Yuzu onto the couch and locks the door. She walks over to Yuzu and stands in front of her, glaring intensely.

"Mei..?" Yuzu smiles nervously. "What were you and Harumin doing during class?" Mei crosses her arms. "Uhm.. We were just drawing on my thighs." Yuzu sweat drops. "Why did you let her go on your upper thigh?" Mei was losing her patience.

"Because she ran out of space.." Yuzu blinks, confused on why Mei looked so angry. "Ugh..you're stupid." Mei sighs and was heading for the door.  "wait Mei- please explain what i did wrong." Yuzu grabs Mei's arm and sits her down next to her. Mei looks away and crosses her legs as well as her arms.

"Mei. please explain." Yuzu looks at her angry girlfriend. "I got jealous because Harumin is able to get so close to you without you freaking out" Mei whispers. "Huh? seriously that's it?" Yuzu blinks. Mei turns her head and glares at her "what do you mean by that?".

"Well i don't freak out whenever Harumi gets close to me because she's my best friend plus she has her eyes on Matsuri." Yuzu rubs her neck.

"well i don't like how close she gets to you." Mei grumbles and turns her head away. Yuzu giggles and hugs Mei tightly. Mei smiles a bit. Yuzu kisses Mei's cheek. "You're adorable Mei" Yuzu smiles brightly. "Shut up." Mei grumbles.

———

hey.. i'm back😼‼️