Washing Hair

AU: Mei has trust issues (doesn't she already?)

———

Yuzu gets into the bath with Mei and brings her arms to Mei's hair. Mei moves to the other end of the bath, "what are you doing?". Yuzu tilts her head in confusion "I wanted to wash your hair for you..". Mei raises an eyebrow "that's all?".

Yuzu nods, "nothing else.". Mei sighs and turns her back on Yuzu, motioning for her to start. "Yay!" Yuzu claps her hands together and then starts putting shampoo on her hands.

Mei let's out a sigh. Yuzu massages the shampoo into Mei's hair while humming softly. Mei's body relaxes onto Yuzu's body, 'her doing this is giving me tingles...she would be great at asmr.' Mei let's out a content sigh. Yuzu washes the shampoo out of Mei's hair, "hmhmhm...".  Mei closes her eyes and just thinks of random things while Yuzu washed her hair.

"Mei, I'm done washing your hair." Yuzu hugs the younger girl,  Mei tenses up before relaxing again. "Thank you" Mei opens her eyes. "Mhm..you looked so happy!" Yuzu giggles. Mei blinks, "what do you mean?".

"I look at your face while I was massaging your head and you were smiling" Yuzu grins. Mei blushes lightly and averts her eyes away from Yuzu.

———