Accident

(That's my doggie up there 👆)
Ok so, Mei's safeword is Bear, and Yuzu's is frog
This chapter includes overstimulation.
———

-Mei pov-

I wanted this. I had begged her for hours to do it yet I don't like it. I'm trying so hard to turn the pain into pleasure but I can't. I looked at Yuzu sho was smirking down at me. "B-bear.." I whisper quietly. Yuzu's smirks immediately goes away and she turns off the vibrator inside me. "Mei? How long has it been hurting?" She looks worriedly at me and hugs me. I Look away from her with my eyes, " I don't know.. More than 5 minutes?" I mutter. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" She makes me look at her.

I stay silent for a moment before speaking softly, "I begged you to do it for hours and I didn't like it..I felt like I was being a brat or something..". Yuzu takes the vibrator out of me slowly. "Mei, no matter how long we haven't done it, if it hurts we are stopping immediately." She puts the vibrator away. "Let's go start a hot bath.." she kisses me on the forehead gently and picks me up.

I wrap my legs around her tightly and the same with my arms. She walks to the bathroom and turns on the hot water. She kisses me on the neck and talks to me softly while waiting for it to fill up. She turns off the hot water and sits into the bathtub. I relax on her body and let out sigh. She kisses me on the head, "I love you." Yuzu whispers. "I love you too." I grab her arms and make her hug me.

-later-

I wake up in our bed completely naked with only a blanket covering me. "Yuzu..?" I mumble. "I'm here Mei, I was just making food." Yuzu enters in the room again in a hoodie and boxers. She was holding a tray with food. I sit up slowly and cover my breast's with the blanket. Yuzu sits down on the bed and was about to set the tray next to me until I stop her. "Hm?" Yuzu tilts her head in confusion. I crawl towards her and climb up into her hoodie, only to be met with her naked boobs, I turn around and sit into her lap. Yuzu giggles, "what was the point of you doing this?".

" I wanted to sit with you." I let out a content sigh and lean back onto her body. "You're adorable" she giggles and kisses my head. She puts some omelette on the fork and puts it near my mouth. I open my mouth and take the piece of omelette into my mouth. "hmm..! It's so good..". Yuzu smiles, as she continues feeding me.

-after they finish eating-

We started talking about Harry Potter and our favorite characters. I slowly started falling asleep and Yuzu chuckled, "I think it's time for you to sleep." She hugs me and lays down. "Mhm.." I hug her tightly and put my head under her chin. "Good night." Yuzu whispers. "Good...." I fall asleep before I could even finish the word ' goodnight'.

———