Chapter 11 - Dylan

It's been a few days I've spent them the same, do my job with Brian but then go over to the house and hang out with the guys. Simple enough. Today I was out at a cafe with Brian for lunch and he had complimented me so I was blushing. We hang out for the next hour then I go over to the Sidemen house.

When I get there Vikk is standing there annoyed with his phone. I walk over and kiss his cheek and he looks up. "Can you Explain this?" he asks. He shows me his phone and it was a picture of Brian and me at the cafe, me blushing. I frown and say "He was just complimenting me and how did you get that?"

"I got it from an unknown number." he says. I smile and say "At least you believe me". We sit down on the couch and I cuddle up to Vikk as we watch some TV. Vikk plays with my hair and slowly I fall asleep. I wake up still next to Vikk but with Hunter and Josh staring at us. I shake Vikk awake and say "What" groggily.

"Its 9 we need to go." I kiss Vikk goodbye and me and Hunter leave. When I get back to my apartment I change into pajamas and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. The next morning I wake up to my alarm and I shut it off. I get up shower, get dressed in a teeshirt with rose designs on it I got from my friend in New York. Along with jeans and combat boots I tie my hair in a neat bun and head out the door.

I pick up Brian but he doesn't seem very good. I look over as we pull into the coffee shop parking lot. "Are you ok?" I ask. He shakes his head, we get out and before we go inside I ask "What happened?" he sniffles and turns to me "My girlfriend broke up with me". A single tear goes down his face and I hug him ""Do you want to take a break for today?" I ask.

He shakes his head and we go order our coffees we go do the assignment. I arrive at the sidemen house and Vikk shows me his phone again. It was a picture of me and Brian hugging "His girlfriend broke up with him Vikk, I was comforting him." I say frowning. We watch TV and at 7 I I home.

This process repeats for the next couple of days. Me holding Brian's hand or us looking like a couple. Vikk has gotten more paranoid and I'm getting more annoyed. I turn to him "You trust whoever is sending you these pictures more than me?!" I yell. He had just shown me a pic of us at a garden.

I don't wait for his awnser and I storm out. On my way back inside my apartment complex I run into the same girl I did before I say "sorry" and hold out my hand "Jade" I say she smiles and says "Dylan"

A/N

I promised someone I would update so :)

<3 DarkStar